Pregnant with my best friends twins!

Not again!

Jamie’s POV

I drove away form Steph’s house thinking what I had done the night before at her apartment driving home I realised I just told my best friend in the whole world that I love her and got in my car and left.

What was I thinking? I got home and opened the door and there were my parents on the couch asleep. I tried to creep in and go up to my room to make it look like I was home all night, but the stupid floor boards made a creaking noise and my mum shot up and started yelling at me.

“Jamie Steven Markson, where have you been, I was worried about you all night.” Mum said waking dad up by punching him in the arm.
“Im sorry mum, I spent the night at Steph’s house she was a little tipsy,” lying of course, “and I just looked after her.” I said heading towards my room, I heard my dad follow me into my room and shut the door, my dad is a very understanding guy so I can tell him anything.
“Ok son what was it that you really did” dad asked in his serious voice he does to Marsha when she doesn’t do her homework.
“well, you know when Steph came over before for our movie marathon night, she didn’t feel like watching movies, so we when to a club with dancing and alcohol and so Steph started a fight, she was to drunk to remember kissing me in the corner of the club and I drove her home, she told me she loved me, then she put Viagra in my water and forced me to have sex with her.”
“My boy is no longer a virgin, you beauty.”
“What?”
“I was waiting for you to tell me, I can’t wait to tell your mother.”
“No dad, you can’t tell mum she will kill me.”
“Fine, so how was it? Were you two safe?”
“Well…. Um…. I didn’t get time to put it on…”
“Oh My God, did you even have one?”
“Yes dad we had one, it was just she forced it in her I didn’t have the time to put it on. So now what?”
“Well you should go over there right now and say you’re sorry, take her to the doctors and see if she’s knocked up.”

I thought about what my dad said and I made an appointment with a doctor for 2pm tomorrow and I headed over to Steph’s to tell her about the appointment and to talk to her. I walked up to the door and all I could hear was music playing and her saying ‘another shot my-lady? Oh thank you my-lady’ I knocked on the door.

“Steph are you ok open the door, please open the door.”
“Hello daddy” she said wearing her P.J’s and having a glass of vodka in her hand.
“Wait what, what do you mean by daddy?”
“Im just messin’ with ya, want some vodka?”
“Not really, if you keep drinking we will be having a re-enactment of last night. By the way I made a doctors appointment for tomorrow at 2pm.”
“What will be so wrong about having a re-enactment of last night?”
♠ ♠ ♠
ok this is a bit weird but i was toasted! when i first wrote this!
comment!