Pregnant with my best friends twins!

hide it, its hot!

“I can’t do this, you are drunk, and you won’t even remember this.” He said talking to himself as well as me and gathering up his clothes.
“Im not drunk, I was just messin with ya. Im all here. No alcohol in this system. Come on please.” I said begging
“No we did it last night that is enough.”
I started to undo my bra strap and take off my jeans.
“Wait what are you doing?”
“Convincing you to stay” I pulled on his pants and pulled them off

All I could see was that his dick really wanted to get out of those pants. So I took his boxers off and it was like a sling shot.

“Holy crap this thing is huge!” I said leaning in to touch it.
“Ok seriously I no you aren’t drunk but you sure as hell are acting like last night. Every word you have said so far has sounded like what you said last night. Im going home.” Jamie said heading towards the kitchen.

“Im not drunk I promise!!”
“Im going! Cya”
“Ok fine, but what are you going to do to get rid of that stiffy?”
“I will walk it off. Ok?”
“Come on just stay here and we could………talk.”
“No the last time we ‘talked’ you pretended to be unconscious.”
“And look where that ended up with both of us on my bed with both shirts off.”
“Im going home,” he picked up his shirt and tried o cover up the rip, “remember the doctor’s appointment tomorrow at 2pm.”
“FINE!”
“Fine! See you then.”

Jamie got his keys and put them in his pocket and walked home holding his pants down to make sure the bulge in his pants didn’t show.
♠ ♠ ♠
again high when i wrote it but its the best time to write!
comment plz!