Pregnant with my best friends twins!

Im awake?

Still looking at Steph in shock, I reached for my phone and stared to call the paramedics when I felt someone pulling me out of the car.

“Its okay sonny, you’ll be ok. Can you hear me? Squeeze my hand if you can here me.” The paramedics said
“My girlfriend is in the car! Steph is in the car! Help her please!” I screamed at them,
“There is no one in the car boy.”
“My best friend is in the car, crushed up! Help her! Forget about me just help her she needs more help than I do ok,” having tears run down my cheeks “we love each other she is in there, she is stuck between the dash board and her seat.

Leave me here okay, just look after her she is in more banger than I am.” I said realising I was dozing off all I remember hearing is that she was pulled out of my smashed car and put on a stretcher.

Steph’s POV

I remember leaving the hospital when the doctor said I wasn’t pregnant, then I woke up in the same hospital but I had tubes in my whole body then I look to the left side of my bed and there was Jamie, asleep, with plaster on his arm and bandages on his leg and his right hand holding my hand and keeping his head up straight I don’t know why then a doctor come in.

“Well miss carter, you’re awake.” The doctor said walking towards me to feel my temperature.
“What do you mean doc?” I said all confused
“You have been in a car accident and you have six broken ribs, arm broken and you only have one working kidney.”
“Oh my gosh. Will I be okay?”
“Well thanks to your friend here, if he didn’t tell us you were in the car, we wouldn’t have been able to help you in time. So how do you feel?”
“About an hour ago I was fine then I smelt that very bad BO. Doc did you forget to have a shower this morning?”
“That smell isn’t me. It’s your friend he hasn’t left your side for more than 5 minutes.”
“Wow. How long has that been for because it smells really bad?”
“You have been unconscious for 4 weeks and 3 days.” I couldn’t say anything, my best friend was by my side for almost 5 weeks and I was in an accident.
“Umm doc who was driving?” I said thinking of how to pardon myself to the doctor for my rude manures.
“From what I heard it was your friend. His car was hit by a huge truck that was holding 17 white vans. He broke his arm, sprained his neck and his leg cam out of place.”
“How is his car? He loves that car. I hope it is ok.”
“I heard they took it straight to the wreckers. His car is like a hot wheels car small and never to drive. From what I hear you were pushed between the dash board and the passenger’s seat.”
“Oh my gosh. His car is wrecked. He loved that car.”
“Well not as much as he loved you.” I took a second to think this out and im glad I asked Jamie to move in with me.
“Is it ok if I wake Jamie up?” I asked
“It is fine just doing touch his left arm.”
“Thank you doctor and im sorry for accusing you for bad body odour.” The doctor smiled and walked out. I slowly sat up and started reaching over to Jamie and letting go of his hand and he shot up starting to rub his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know, right!?
comment plz