Status: Inactive.

A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter Sixteen

After my performance, we headed outside to get some fresh air. Well, it does get very hot when you’re in a house filled with heaps of people. Once we got to a “quiet” secluded area for ourselves, I was immediately tackled with hugs from all the girls.

“That was so awesome!”

“I didn’t know you could sing like that!”

“I knew I should have recorded that!”

“Sing again?!”

I didn’t ever think my singing was that great. Never did, never will. But with all my friends supporting me like this, it was making me think otherwise. Maybe I should think about a singing career a little more seriously now. Maybe.

As more drinks were consumed and the night got even crazier from there on. But the next thing I remembered was waking up, in a rather awkward position on top of Brian the next morning...

****************

My head was pounding, and my whole body ached. God... what happened last night?! A few images flashed threw my mind and I groaned. Brian, who was underneath me, woke up to the sound of my voice. His eyes fluttered open, but as soon as the light hit them, he closed them again.

“Someone turn the light off,” he moaned.

“That’s the sun, Bri,” I pointed out.

“Well, turn it off,” Brian grumbled and pulled me down onto him again.

“Can you two control yourselves for five minutes?” a voice whined near us. I looked over and saw Melle and Zacky on the floor, looking very uncomfortable. Johnny and Jam were on the couch together, rather comfortably. Lucky bastards. Who’s idea was it to sleep on the floor anyway? Lya and Matt were nowhere to be seen, so I guessed they retired to his bed. Smart thinking. Jimmy was fast asleep on an arm chair, with Aj curled up on his lap. It was almost cat-like.

“You’re one to talk, Melle,” I retorted. She just shrugged and went back to cuddling Zacky. I knew it wouldn’t be long for everyone else to wake up, so I decided I would get up now. Detaching myself from Brian, I raised myself off of the floor. Brian protested for a bit, but soon found he was too tired to bother.

I soon made it to the bathroom, and emptied my full bladder. Once I was done, I decided to go be a pain in the ass and wake the girls up. Maybe I should see if Matt and Lya are naked... But as soon as I opened the door, I bumped straight into a muscled chest. I looked up to see Brian.

“Can I help you?” I asked confused.

“I was wondering where you went,” Brian replied, his voice strange. He slowly backed me into the bathroom.

“I had to pee,” I replied shrugging. What is with him? He closed the door behind him and continued to back me towards the bathroom counter.

“Are you going anywhere now?” Brian asked in that voice once again. Call me slow, but I still didn’t know what he wanted.

“No,” I said, still completely out of the loop. “Did you need something from me?”

“I need a lot of things from you,” Brian whispered, pushing himself against me. DING! The little light bulb flashed above me head.

“Ohhh,” I realised exactly what he needed straight away. He was already hard as he pressed against me. “Haven’t you had enough of me?”

“I could never get enough of you, Kassandra,” Brian stated seriously, “You’re like a drug to me, and I’m heavily addicted.” That just made my day. But I knew we had to talk about this. Where exactly was this going?

Just then, he began to kiss my neck, seeking that sensitive spot. He found it instantly, making me moan out loud. Screw talking! I brought his lips to mine and kissed him furiously, wanting him more than ever. I was already wet with anticipation. Before I knew it, my panties were removed and his pants were down to his ankles, along with his boxers.

“Are you ready?” Brian asked huskily against my lips.

“Will you just fuc- OH!!” I screamed out as he slammed into my wanting heat. Oh God... he felt so amazing... I swear I would never get tired of this.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK! I hope you all liked it! Please give me longer comments on what you think! Instead of "love it" "can't wait for the next update" and stuff like that. I wanna know what you really think... Thanks!

Now, I'm going away for two weeks, so i won't be updating! Please let me your thoughts, any ideas you have lemme know!

xx love you all!