Status: Inactive.

A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter Seventeen

It was a couple of days later after the big party at Matt’s house. The weather outside was somewhat dismal however. It was pouring down like no tomorrow. Not that I really minded. I loved the rain. Just the sound and smell of it made me happy.

For other news, Melle and Zacky were now dating. Finally! Well, I guess I couldn’t talk. I still hadn’t talked to Brian about our relationship. If that’s what you would call it. I guess I didn’t really know what I wanted out of this situation. Frankly, I’m stumped. Of course I liked the guy, but was there more to it than just mind-blowing sex? Some part of me really hoped it was more.

Melle was currently lounging on the couch with Zacky, watching something. I was just hanging in the kitchen trying to find something to amuse myself with. TV was not exactly my favourite thing to do. I actually tried to avoid the TV most of the time. Ad’s annoyed the shit out of me.

So, I resorted to taking a drive around the streets for a little while. Maybe it would clear my head and help me make a decision about Brian and me.

“I’m gonna go for a drive, I’ll be back in about half an hour,” I told Melle and Zacky.

“Alright, drive safely,” Melle waved. I headed out the door and towards my car. I didn’t mind getting a little wet from the rain, it made me relax. Driving down the quiet streets of Huntington Beach in the rain made my thoughts wander back to Brain. He really was an amazing guy, but the thought of him and I being in a relationship kinda scared me. I mean, he is a famous guitarist! And I know all the things that come with being a rockstar. The groupies. I’d read enough trash mags about cheating and stuff like that. That was one of the main reasons why I didn’t want to get into a relationship with Brian. I didn’t want to get my heart broken... again. If it happened again, I don’t think I’d be able to handle it. The hurt is just too much.

Another reason was: did Brian want to be in a relationship with me? Or was he just keeping me around for the sex? Somewhere deep inside me I knew that wasn’t the reason. I wasn’t sure if I could trust that little hope inside me.

But the times when we weren’t having sex, he was so sweet, funny, and caring. Sometimes he amazed me with some of the things he said to me.

Currently I was stopped at a red light, mulling over my thoughts and worries. Fuck it, I’m just going to drive to his house. This is getting me nowhere just thinking it over and over. It was time to take some action.

The light turned green and I started to drive off. When I was about half way through the intersection, everything started going in slow motion. Another car was speeding towards me from the left side of me. My heart thrummed in my ears as I panicked. Then, the car hit me. The last thing I remember was feeling an immense amount of pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK! I'm back!! So here's the new chapter... hope you all liked it, and please let me know what you think. If you have any ideas, just let me know.

xx