Status: Inactive.

A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter Two

Now I’d seen plenty of good looking guys in my lifetime, but this one just took the cake.

“Yeah, I’m fine, thanks,” I smiled.

“No problem, I don’t tolerate men hitting gorgeous girls like yourself,” he flirted. He’s a bit cocky, isn’t he?

“Did you bring friends tonight?” I asked, changed the subject.

“Yeah, they’re over there,” he pointed to a group of men around his age sitting at a table drinking and laughing, “Why?”

“Well, go over there and I’ll be right back,” I said and walked away from the confused man. I walked over towards the bar where Alex was serving drinks. Once he had finished he looked at me inquiringly.

“What’s up?” Alex asked.

“I need six shots,” I told him, smiling.

“Why on earth do you need six? You’re not planning on dying tonight are you?” he asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

“There not all for me, you dope!” I scolded him playfully.

“Alright, alright,” he defended, “Who are they for then?”

“A guy just saved me from getting beaten from a drunken prick,” I explained, and Alex shook his head.

“Ok, fine,” he gave in, “Do you want them deadly or weak?” I smiled devilishly at him and he immediately understood. This was going to be wicked. The boys wouldn’t know what hit them.

As Alex was making the shots, I was tapped on the shoulder. I turned to see who had disturbed me from my current train of thought. I had a frown on my face, but it turned to a smile once I recognised who tapped me.

“Melle!! I didn’t think you were coming out tonight!!” I hugged her tightly.

“And miss out on free booze? No way in hell!” she hugged me back. Melinda, or Melle for short, is my best friend. We’ve been together since we were tiny little things. She sometimes came into the club most nights when I was working. She always got free drinks, since she was my best friend.

“I knew you were going to say that,” I rolled my eyes at her.

“So you performing tonight?” she asked and Alex walked over with my shots.

“Damn right she is!” Alex told Melle and set my shots onto a tray.

“Woah... who are those for?” Melle asked, her eyes wide as she looked towards me, “Are you planning to kill yourself?”

“That’s what I said,” Alex laughed, “But apparently there for some guys she’s been hooking up with.”

“I have not been hooking up with anyone!” I shot back at Alex, frowning slightly. He always liked to push my buttons. Alex just laughed and went back to serving customers. I turned to Melle and she was looking at me expectantly, waiting for me to tell her who the shots were for and why.

“Ok, a guy saved me from getting bashed by some drunk on the dance floor,” I explained shortly.

“Ohhh... well point him out!! Is he delish?” Melle started jumping up and down, while looking around to see if she could guess who it was. I subtly pointed towards the group of guys I was intending to bring the free shots to.

“Oh my gosh... totally lush,” Melle commented. She could be such a girl sometimes, “I bags the one with the lip piercings.” I just rolled my eyes at her once more and grabbed the tray of shots. She grabbed my arm before I could get far enough away. “Please let me come with you?”

“Of course you can come with me, it’s a free country,” I told her. She always did ask some of the silliest questions. So, off we went to the boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Melle's Outfit

comments please?