Status: Inactive.

A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter Twenty-Three

It was around 3am and I was leaving work. Melle had left earlier since I was working the whole time. It was pretty hectic. It was busier than usual. I wasn’t entirely sure why, but who cares? It’s more money for Alex and me.

When I pulled up into my driveway, I noticed Brian’s car was parked outside. I frowned and tried to think if I had invited him over and forgot to tell him I was working. No, that wasn’t it. Then why was he here? Had something happened? Brian was leaning against the front door, obviously waiting for me.

“Brian?” I greeted confused when I reached him. He stood up instantly once he saw me standing in front of him. There was a sort of odd look upon his face and I began to worry.

“Kass, you’re home,” Brian smiled. My worries disappeared for a little while as that smile made me melt. Like always.

“Brian, is everything ok?” I asked. May as well get this over and done with.

“Everything is fine, I just wanted to see you,” Brian told me, bringing me into his arms.

“It’s 3 o’clock in the morning,” I pointed out and he just shrugged. Ok...

I pulled away from him momentarily so I could open the front door and let us inside. It was a bit chilly, and I hated being cold. Brian followed me inside and I closed the door. There was no point in trying to go to bed, since this unexpected arrival had me worried. There was something in his eyes that said he wanted to tell me something.

“Ok, well, I’m going to go upstairs and have a quick shower,” I told him, “Then we are going to talk.” Brian nodded, knowing there was no point in denying it.

“Can I join you?” Brian wiggled his eyebrows. I giggled at his response but shook my head, which made him pout.

“If you do that then we’ll never talk,” I told him. He smacked my ass as I headed towards the bathroom.

As I stood under the hot water in my shower, I couldn’t help but let my thoughts wander. Why did Brian turn up on my doorstep so early in the morning? He claimed he just wanted to see me, but I didn’t quite buy that story. Did he have something to tell me? Had I done something wrong? I didn’t even think to check to see if he was drunk. But then again, I would have smelt the alcohol on him and he wasn’t slurring or anything. He was just normal. Or as normal as Brian could get.

After I was done, I dried myself off and got changed into my pyjamas. I took them into the bathroom with me since if I went out into my bedroom with just a towel, Brian wouldn’t be able to control himself. Brian was sitting on my bed, just looking around the room, twiddling his thumbs. Aww! I walked over to him and sat myself beside him. He instantly wrapped his arms around me.

“So what brings you here?” I asked while cuddling into him.

“Well, for one thing, I wanted to see you, and also, I have to tell you something,” Brian explained. My nerves suddenly came rushing back.

“And what is it that you wanted to tell me?” I asked, my nerves showing in my voice. Brian noticed and his arms tightened around me.

“Well Avenged Sevenfold is going on tour next week,” Brian said and looked down at me to see my reaction. My whole body tensed in his arms, my eyes looked everywhere but him, and my heart felt like it had stopped beating. He was going on tour? Next week? But that would mean he would leave me for ... months! Sure, I’m happy that they’re going, but some selfish part of me didn’t want him to go. “And I want you to come with me.”

My eyes shot up to look at him. Was he being serious? He wants me to come? “Wouldn’t I get in the way?” I asked him.

“Of course not,” Brian retorted, “I want you there. And so do the rest of the guys. Plus, the rest of the girls are going as well, so you won’t be alone.”

Suddenly, I was excited. Now I was looking forward to going on tour with Avenged Sevenfold. I mean, it’s not every day you get to go on Tour with a famous rock/metal band! “Thank you Brian!” I screamed and tackled him onto the bed. I began to kiss him all over his face, which made him burst into fits of laughter.

“Feel free to thank me anytime if this is the sort of treatment I get,” Brian commented as he held me close to him. I just rolled my eyes at him before pressing my lips to his. After I kissed him, I slid off of him and got under the covers, ready for bed.

“Coming to bed?” I asked, patting the space between us. Brian nodded furiously and slipped out of his clothes, leaving him in his boxers. He eagerly got into my bed and pulled me into his arms once more. It’s funny how we got this far. When I first met him I only thought of him as a one-night-stand, but now look at us! I guess life was finally looking up for me. The tour should be really fun, and we’ll all get closer to each other since we’re all packed into one big bus. And I’ll get to sleep with Brian every night. So there haven’t been any downsides just yet.

Yet...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok everyone thanks for the comments. That last chapter was a little random... but it will all add up in the end :D

comments!

xx