Status: Inactive.

A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter Twenty-Four

I decided that today should be an all girl day. So, I rang all my girl friends and told them to meet me at the mall at 10am. Girl friends including: Melle, Lya, Jam, and Aj. Naturally, we all arrived on time and headed out to do our girly things. This was going to be the best.

After about 3 hours of shopping, we were all starting to get a bit peckish. I suggested we go have some light snacks and coffee at Zarraffa’s. We all instantly agreed and headed towards Zarraffa’s together. The girls went and grabbed a table while I went and ordered the drinks. I had a White Chocolate Fusion, Melle ordered a Crème Caramel Fusion, Lya ordered a Café Mocha, Aj ordered a Latte Float, and Jam ordered a Chai Latte. Whilst I waited for our order I could see all the girls at our table chatting away madly. I couldn’t wait to join them. I had so many questions to ask. Mostly concerning boys.

Once the drinks were finally made and put onto a tray, I carried them over to the pack of cackling women. They were currently talking about... well... their sex lives. Straight down to the point then; just the way I like it.

Melle and Zacky had had sex many times, but I don’t think the girls got sick of hearing it. Well, we do like to gossip I guess. But I’m not one for repeated stories. I mainly tuned out at that stage and sipped my drink occasionally.

Once Melle was done, Jam decided to take over. She and Johnny only just had sex for the first time recently. Apparently, Johnny was more of a gentleman than what we thought he was. Johnny hadn’t even pushed it or anything. Not once. He simply told Jam that he would let her initiate it, instead of him. That had to be the sweetest things I’d ever heard a man do for his woman. Jam was more than happy to keep Johnny firmly where he was: with her.

Then we moved onto Aj and Jimmy. Now, Aj had a funny sex story about her and Jimmy. “Ok, this one time, Jimmy and I were just sitting on the couch watching a movie. It wasn’t a chick flick or anything, just a ‘I’m bored’ movie. So, anyway, we were about half way through when I turned to Jimmy and said ‘I’m horny’. Jimmy picked me up and ran to the bedroom.”

“That has to be the un-sexiest way of having sex ever,” Melle laughed.

“Well it turned him on,” Aj shrugged smirking.

“That’s all that matters,” I smiled.

After Aj’s stories, Lya took over. Now, when she told us her stories I wasn’t sure if I should blush or not. She and Matt had formed this wonderful relationship. The stuff her and Matt shared was absolutely amazing, and a little scary. Matt seemed to be the guy to be into anything, and Lya seemed like the girl to dish it out. She’s strapped him to the bed, used handcuffs, and a whip! I almost felt sorry for the guy, but he asked for it!

“So Kass, what’s the deal with you and Brian?” Lya asked me once she had finished her stories. Uh oh... Did we really have to go through this? This is going to be really easy... or really embarrassing!

“We’re good,” was all I could start with.

“Come on Kass! Give us some details!” Jam pushed.

Not being able to deny my friends since they’ve told me all their secrets with their boyfriends, I had to tell them. So, I let go. I told them absolutely everything, every detail. I even told them that I had said the three most important words in the world to Brian. Yet, I still have no clue how he feels about me.

“Maybe it’s a sign,” I shrugged, “That we’re not meant to be together.”

“Don’t say that!” Aj almost shouted.

“He’ll say it, so stop worrying,” Jam added, “We can all see how much he cares about you.”

“Maybe he just needs time to gain the courage,” Lya said.

“I guess,” I replied quietly. I really didn’t know what to think of this whole situation with Brian and me. Everything is going so wonderfully, I don’t want it to end. I never want it to end. I’ve never been this happy... ever.

Just then, Melle’s phone started ringing in her pocket.

I think I should know how to make love to something innocent without leaving my fingerprints out; Now L-O-V-E is just another word I never learned to pronounce

Melle got up from the table to go answer her phone. It was probably Zacky wondering what she was doing. Then again, I could be wrong. But 5 minutes later she came storming back over to the table.

WHY DID YOU TELL BRIAN?!” Melle shouted at me.

Then again, I could be right.

“What are you talking about?” I asked, though I had an idea what she was talking about.

“You told them about my... scare,” Melle said, trying not to let the girls in on her secret as well, “Now Zacky knows, and he’s furious that I didn’t tell him!”

“Instead of yelling at me, you should just go and talk to Zack,” I said to her, trying to calm her down. But it only made her worse.

“I was going to tell him! When I was ready!” Melle screamed at me, and then walked off. I pondered for a few seconds whether I should follow her or not, but decided against it. Melle tends to be aggressive when she is angry, so I would let her calm down so when I did get the chance to talk to her, she won’t hit me.

Well the girls day out is now officially over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, this one didn't quite come out how i wanted it, but it'll do. I hope you all still like it! Thanks to everyone who comments on my stories! The next one won't be up until i get more comments.

thanks for reading!

xx