Status: Inactive.

A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter Twenty-Five

The first day of tour was going to be absolutely great. Well, at least, that’s what I thought when I was told that I was actually going on tour with Avenged Sevenfold. Now, it seemed like a day in Hell. Zacky and Melle were hardly speaking to each other, but I knew they would get over it in a few more hours. They’re like that sometimes. And Melle wasn’t even talking to me, or even making eye-contact with me. I don’t know why she was so mad at me for. It is partially my fault I guess that she and Zacky got into this predicament. But I honestly didn’t think Brian would go and tell him!

Now what am I supposed to do? Do I have to get mad at Brian for telling one of his best friends that his girlfriend had a pregnancy scare? Or do I try and reconcile with Melle? I just didn’t know what to do. You know, I get sick of trying to keep everyone happy. But I guess that’s just me. I can’t stand to see anyone upset, angry, or depressed. Somehow I think they’re emotions reflect off of me. If they’re upset, I’m upset. If they’re angry, I’m angry. You know? Well, that’s just me.

Well, I guess I’ll just have to talk to both of them. Brian will have to wait. I needed Melle in a good mood or otherwise everyone will suffer her wrath.

While everyone was too occupied by the trip to our first destination, I pulled Melle aside where we could talk to each other without anyone interrupting. At first, she didn’t want to hear my apologies. But like the friend she is, she just can’t stay mad at me. We’ve been friends for most of our lives, and we both hate it when we fight. In the end, one of us would usually give in. This resulted in tears, hugs then laughter.

Melle understood that I didn’t think that Brian would actually go and tell Zacky. So she forgave me, but she was still angry at Brian. Understanding her logic, I let her go and talk to Zacky. Good. Now everything could go back to normal.

For now...

Brian beckoned me over to him once he saw that Melle and I had finished our chat. I happily went to him and sat upon his lap. His arms automatically went around my waist and held me securely to his chest.

“You know, Melle was angry at me because of you,” I told him.

“And what did I do?” Brian asked. Of course he would know absolutely nothing about what I was talking about. Men...

“That you told Zacky that Melle had a pregnancy scare,” I frowned.

“Oh...that,” Brian answered, avoiding looking directly at me. I just rolled my eyes and decided to forget it. Everything would sort itself out. At least I hoped it would.

***


It was a few hours later when we finally reached our first destination. Finally! I could get up and move around for a while! As soon as we were parked, I jumped up from my seat and began to run around the bus, screaming “let me out! Let me out! Let me out!” It was quite a hilarious scene.

Once I had calmed down a bit, Matt pulled me over for a chat. I had no idea what he might want to talk to me about, besides about Lya. My curiosity was almost killing me.

“Hey, I have a favour to ask of you,” Matt said once we were out of earshot. A favour?

“Well, tell me what the favour is and I’ll consider it,” I smiled.

“I wanted to ask if you would like to be one of the dancers in our song Scream,” Matt informed me. A dancer? I guess that could be really fun. “And... the guys and I were wondering if you would sing an opening song before we go on.”

“What? Why? I can’t sing,” I retorted.

“Kass, I know damn well you can sing,” Matt looked down at me. Damn him and his overpowering tall-ness. “We’ve all seen that video of you singing that Brian took.”

“I’m going to kill him,” I muttered under my breath.

“Please Kass? It would mean a lot to all of us,” Matt pleaded. I looked up into his eyes. Damn him again! The puppy-dog eyes!

“Fine,” I gave in.

“You’re the best Kass,” Matt grinned and embraced me into a hug.

“Yeah, yeah,” I hugged him back. This was going to be a very interesting first night on tour. Though I had no idea how to dance like a scream girl. Why on earth did he pick me? Why not Lya? Or were some of the girls already joining in? And why am I just standing here, staring into space, and asking myself questions? I mentally slapped myself before shaking myself into reality. Now was not the time for deep pondering, now was the time to ask questions!
♠ ♠ ♠
Not my best, i know... but it will get better... i'm kinda having writers block, so if you have any ideas, lemme know, ok?

More comments ppl! Constructive comments!

xx