Status: Inactive.

A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter Twenty-Six

Screaming could be heard from backstage where I was currently getting ready with the rest of the girls. I found out that all the scream girls were going to be the girlfriends. Apparently one of them had brought that up, and told their man that they didn’t want random skanks dancing around them. The only thing that was really nerve racking was that I had to get up on stage and sing as well before the boys went on.

It hadn’t taken me long to pick a song out that would suite this sort of concert, but I was still nervous as all hell. Sure, I had sung at my club. That crowd had been ok. I could deal with that. But this would be almost over a thousand people coming. And there would be critics, and magazine editors and things like that! Oh gosh... I had to get out of this room!

Excusing myself, I rushed out of the room, though not to fast as to panic anyone. Once I was outside of the room, I felt more relaxed. I began to breathe in and out very slowly, trying to calm myself down. Leaning against the wall, I felt myself relax a bit.

“Well hello there beautiful,” a voice said. A smile came to my lips as I opened my eyes and turned to the gorgeous man I had come to call my boyfriend.

“Hello to you too,” I grinned back at Brian.

“What’s a gorgeous girl like you doing around here?” Brian was wearing his famous smirk as he came in front of me, one hand near my head on the wall. My skin started to get goosebumps, even though it wasn’t cold.

“I’m touring with this band,” I told Brian, playing along with his little game.

“Oh really? Are they any good?” Brian asked playfully, his face dangerously close to my own. It was becoming increasingly difficult not to throw my arms around him, push him to the floor, and kiss him to near death.

“They’re alright I suppose,” I shrugged, a smirk on my lips.

“Only alright? Well they must make up for it in their looks,” Brian wiggled his eyebrows mischievously, making me almost giggle.

“Oh I don’t think so,” I grinned wickedly, “They’re pretty ugly if you ask me.”

“Is that so?” Brian smirked, his breath giving me tingles. His lips came down softly onto my own, and I could swear the whole world stopped. But before we could get really into it, someone interrupted us.

“Hey! No sex in the hallway!” I heard Jimmy scream out. Brian growled as he pulled away from me, not entirely happy with being interrupted. I suppose I would have to repay him later.

“You’re on in ten minutes,” Jimmy told me, then ran off to finish whatever he had to finish. Suddenly, my nerves came back. I tried to calm myself down, but it was a losing battle. Brian could see that I was having some sort of mental battle inside my head. He instantly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest.

“Don’t be nervous,” Brian whispered in my ear, the goosebumps returning, “You’re going to be great.”

And then before I knew it, I was on stage. The lights almost blinded me, which was good since now I couldn’t see how many people were actually in the crowd. I would find out sooner or later, I just didn’t want to know right now. Not when I’m about to sing.

The music started and I brought the mic to my lips.

With me somewhere, one night to share
Just you and me, we spread the seed
Eyes catch, you are so natural

Human connect to human
Boy meets girl, know what to do
Human connect to human
How can I connect to you?

Human connect to human
Boy meets girl, know what to do
Human connect to human
How can I connect to you?

A kiss, a touch never enough
So soft, so hot, don't stop, you start
And test the skills like animal

Oh, human connect to human
Boy meets girl, know what to do
Human connect to human
How can I connect to you?

Human connect to human
Girl meets girl, know what to do
Human connect to human
How can I connect to you?

Let me interact, how can I connect?
Let me interact, how can I connect?

Hit me, hit me, hit me, hit me

Human connect to human
Boy meets girl, know what to do
Human connect to human
How can I connect to you?

Human connect to human
You and me know what to do
Human connect to human
How can I connect to you?

Let me interact, how can I connect?
Let me interact, how can I connect to you?


What an incredible feeling! The crowd screamed with me! And screamed some more when I finished! I was never good a getting a crowd all excited, but I think I did a pretty good job just now. The adrenaline was running like electricity through my veins and I revelled in it.

“Now who out of you fuckers wants to see Avenged Sevenfold?!”

They screamed and screamed. I was surprised they hadn’t lost their voices. But I guess they must be used to this sort of thing.

“Well you’re going to have to make more noise than that!!”

They screamed louder, if that was possible.

“I can’t hear you!!” I yelled at them, shocking myself.

They yelled, screamed, called, everything. Ok, that would do it. This crowd was officially pumped!

“Ok! Here they are! Please welcome AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, the song in this chapter is 'Human Connect to Human' by Tokio Hotel.



Kass’s Outfit