Status: Inactive.

A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter Thirty-One

The tour was finished. These few months had been the best ones of my life. I could now die a happy woman just because I’ve had this wonderful experience. This had been the most fantastic, exhilarating and blessed months of my entire life. We had all bonded so close together that we were almost family. Heck, we were family. I considered my girls my sisters, and the boys my brothers. Well, except for Brian of course. I would cherish these memories forever.

But even though we had all had such a magnificent time, it had to come to an end. It was also a good thing that it was ending. We were all tired out of our minds and could all use a decent night’s sleep, without boozing, and a comfortable bed.

I was at home, unpacking my stuff. Brian had said he would come by later to see me. I wish we were living together, then all this travelling would stop. Wait... did I just think that? I shook my head and continued to tidy my room which had become a mess from unpacking.

Lately I had been getting a bit nauseous. I wasn’t entirely sure why, but every time I exerted myself a bit much I would feel sick in the stomach. And I was getting constant headaches. Bah, it’s just a head-cold. For a second I thought I might be pregnant, but I had had my period, so it couldn’t be that. Yes, it’s just a bug. Think nothing of it.

Once I had finished unpacking and tidying, I sat down on my bed for a little while, waiting for the nausea to pass. Then, my phone began to ring. I picked it up from the bedside table and looked at the caller ID.

MUM

I smiled to myself. I hadn’t heard from her in a while. Maybe I have been a little too busy. Good timing for a break.

“Hi Mum,” I answered.

“Hello Kassandra,” my mother replied, “It’s been a long while since you’ve contacted us.”

“I know,” I spoke, “I was just thinking that it was about time that I gave my dearest mother a call.” She laughed knowing that it was only half-true.

“Well, we heard from the grapevine that you are dating a male,” I knew she was smiling by the tone in her voice.

“I guess you saw the trash magazines then?”

“How could I not have seen them?” she didn’t sound angry, and I was glad for that, “But I do wish I had heard from you first, rather than some unreliable magazine. So, I am taking the opportunity for you to introduce him to us. How’s dinner Friday night sound?”

Wait... what? Take Brian to meet my parents? Oh boy... this was a big step. I wasn’t even sure how we would be in the future. And Brian is totally different from any other men I’ve brought home. How would my Dad react? Would my parents even have heard of Avenged Sevenfold? Ok, calm down Kass. What’s the worst that could possibly happen?

“Sure, that sounds great,” I replied, hiding the nervousness in my voice.

“Wonderful, I can’t wait to see you, and meet this sexy individual you’ve managed to scoop up.” I laughed.

“Ok, mum, I’ll see you then.”

“Bye love.”

“Ciao.”

My phone went back down onto my bedside table with a silent tap. For what seemed like hours I just sat there contemplating the outcomes of the dinner to come. What if my parents didn’t approve of Brian? What if they didn’t get along? Kass, this is your parents you’re talking about! They’ll be totally cool about this!

Just then, the doorbell rung. That would be Brian, no doubt.

Sighing, I jumped off of my bed and headed down to the front door. Sure enough, it was Brian. He was so damn sexy standing there, looking completely innocent. As soon as I opened the door, a smile spread across his face and he instantly brought me into his arms for a long kiss.

_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_

“How would you feel about going to have dinner with my parents Friday night?” I asked Brian as we sat on the couch watching TV. He turned in my arms to face me, a curious expression on his face.

“Sure, I don’t have a problem with meeting your parents,” Brian smiled, “I’ve always wondered when I would. You’re Dad’s not going to kill me is he? I mean, I did de-flower you.” I laughed at that.

“I was de-flowered way before I met you Brian. And I’m pretty sure my Dad isn’t that naive to think that his 24-year-old daughter is still innocent,” I answered grinning.

“But still, he might not like the idea of a sex god banging his only daughter,” he smirked.

“Sex God? Hardly,” I scoffed. It was at that moment that Brian decided to tickle for that remark.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, it's not as long as I wanted it to be, but something important is about to happen. You might guess what it is, you might not.

Please comment and let me know what you think :)