Accept It

Joe Jonas

I was backstage at a Jonas Brothers concert. My brother Greg, AKA Garbo is their bassist.

Greg was like my dad. He was very protective of me. He loves me very much.

I had decided to come on tour with my brother this summer, and have some fun, before my life turned into chaos with college ths fall.

My summer has not been fun at all, it has been full of confusion.

-------------

Joe stood in front of his mic, talking to the thousands of his fans.

"You all like John Mayer right?"

The stadium erupted in screams.

Joe chuckled a little. "Alright. Were gonna play a song of his for you tonight."

Kevin began on the guitar, and Nick soon followed on the drums, Joe tapped his foot, waiting to sing.

I recognized the song as soon as they started to play it.

'Your Body Is A Wonderland'

"....We got the afternoon
You got this room for two
One thing I've left to do
Discover me
Discovering you

One mile to every inch of
Your skin like porcelain
One pair of candy lips and
Your bubblegum tongue

And if you want love
We'll make it
Swimming a deep sea
Of blankets
Take all your big plans
And break 'em
This is bound to be a while

Your body Is a wonderland...."

Every word Joe sang, he was looking at me out of the corner of his eye.

My jaw clenched, and my hands balled at my side. I stomped away from the stage, down the hallway towards Joe's dressing room, I was going to kill him!

----------------

"Thank You! Good night!!" I heard the boys yell from the stage.

"Hey, has anybody seen Kristen?" My brother asked nobody in particular.

"We saw her stomp down the hall. She might be at the bus."

Joe walked into his dressing room. I opened my mouth to yell at him, but he covered it with his hand.

"Your brother is in the hallway."

After a few seconds of his hands over my mouth, he finally took it off.

"Alright. Lay it on me."

"What is your problem!? I can't believe you did that! You can not sing about me to those fans!!!"

He started to un-button his shirt.

"Sure I can."

"NO! We dated for three weeks! That's it Joe! We can't keep on playing these games! I have school next month. You have your career. We can't!!"

He pulled his shirt off of his body and un-buttoned his pants. "Best three weeks of my life." He mumbled.

"Joe." My eyes swept his body.

"Why can't you accept it Kristen? Just accept the fact that I love you, and I want to be with you."

My eyes lowered to my feet.

"I can't accept it Joe. I am only 17. You are 20. I can't love you. No matter how much i want to."

He took my face in his hands, forcing me to look at him.

"We can make this work Kristen. Live with your brother, go to college online. We can be together. I can't lose you."

Tears welled up in my eyes, threatening to overflow.

"Why are you so sure about me?"

He kissed my forehead.

"Did you not listen to the song I sang to you?"

I pulled him closer to me.

"Of course I did."

We stood in silence for a few minutes, just enjoying each other company.

"Go talk to yor brother."

"I dont want to leave you."

"I'll sneak over to your bus later tonight."

He kissed me, and let me go.

--------------

I walked slowly back to my brother's bus, thinking about the future, and how it will be now that my plans have changed.

When I entered Greg hopped up from the small couch.

"There you are! Are you okay?"

I smiled and hugged him.

"Yeah. I'm perfect."
♠ ♠ ♠
I can see people subscribed to this story...
It was originally a one-shot.
Should I make into a story?
or just leave it?

Thanks to whoever subscribed(:

xx