American Girl: Can't I Just Be Chloe?

Franoe

The following morning, I was woken up at eight in the morning. Nina really was forcing me to get on this plane. She wanted me to go see Frankie and forgive him for everything that happened. The only reason I went was because I was being forced to go. I didn’t want to. And, what's worse was the fact that my mother had all of my stuff packed up and waiting at the airport. I was pissed. But, I had no choice in the matter. The fact of the matter was that I was being forced to go. When it came time for the plane to leave, Nina drove me off to the airport and I reluctantly got on. I sat there in annoyance at the fact that they would all do this. By the time I arrived in L.A., I was pissed. Plus, as I soon learned, Frankie really was waiting there. I sighed and hesitantly walked over to Frankie. “Hey.”

Frankie hugged me. “I truly am sorry for everything that happened over the past six months. You must understand that I never meant for any of this to happen. It did though and I know you’ve had to deal with a lot of pain and suffering because of it. So, sorry.”

“I don’t know if I can, Frankie. You caused me so much pain because of Victoria. Hell, you almost caused my mother to lose her Senate seat. If Victoria never entered my life, I never would have known who Victoria was and she never would have gotten the chance to try and ruin my life,” I said. “You must understand that. And, you should have told me what was going on in the first place. If everyone knew that we were in love with other, but too afraid to tell each other what was going on, they should done something about it instead of merely trying to play matchmaker and doing absolutely nothing. It ultimately caused you to be linked with Victoria. Then, after that, you started dating Dana.”

“Yeah, well that was never really true,” Frankie said.

“Huh?” I asked.

“Kyra and Dana thought that it was a good idea for me to date Dana and hopefully make you jealous. As it turned out, Dana was the one person you could live with me dating. So, Dana helped me come up with a way to get you back out here. This was the only way,” Frankie said as we went over to grab my things and then head outside. When we did go outside, I saw that the entire Jonas family, Betsy, and Teddy were there to see me.

Betsy, when she saw up, began clapping. Everyone else joined in. “Franoe finally lives!” she called. She then turned to Kyra. “So, the Frana plan worked, huh? We should have thought of that far earlier than we did. Maybe then, Franoe would probably exist already.”

“You seem to want to do anything in order to prove that Frankie and I belong together,” I said rolling my eyes. I sighed and looked between Frankie and the others. I knew that I was going to have to have a talk with them about all of this. Over the past two years, I had spent most of my time listening to Betsy, Teddy, and everyone in the Jonas family tell me that I should reveal my feelings for Frankie to him. Now, with Frankie haven done the same to me, that ultimately meant that Franoe was probably going to exist as they all thought it was going to. “Well, you got what you want. You got me and Frankie together. This is probably what Amanda saw. She’s looked into my future to see me and Frankie together. You have your way now. So, can we please drop it? Franoe exists.”

“Good,” Nick said. “It’s taken long enough.”

“Yeah. We’ve kept Frankie’s secret and Chloe’s secret from each other long enough,” Joe said. “Everyone has kept this secret from getting out, despite the fact that they were supposed to know about it. Both were in love with each other and neither one wanted to tell the other what was going on. Now that Franoe exists, we can celebrate in knowing that everything we’ve been trying to convince them of. They’ve been best friends for seven years and it was obvious that they were going to fall in love with each other.”

“Yeah, well, I really do wish Frankie would have told me what was going on. If he had, Victoria never would have entered my life,” I reminded them. “Someone should have told me that my best friend was in love with me since our friendship basically began.”

“It was never our place to tell you,” the others explained. “Since Frankie was the one in love with you, we had to let Frankie be the one to tell you what was going on. Of course, he never would. He let go of his feelings for you at the time and started dating Victoria. We never really understood why he started dating her when we knew that he was in love with you, Chloe. Why did you, Frankie? Why did you start dating Victoria when everyone knew of your feelings for her? We’d like to understand why you started dating her.”

Frankie looked over at his brothers. “I couldn’t completely wait forever for Chloe. Sure I love her, but she was never going to realize how much I really did care for her. Dating Victoria ultimately helped me forget about Chloe, at least for a short while. My feelings for Chloe disappeared for awhile, and I tried to get over her, but couldn’t. After I broke up with Victoria, Kyra and Dana talked to me about helping me get Chloe: a plan that worked. So, now that the plan worked, can we please drop all of this?” Frankie asked, looking at me.

I nodded in agreement. “Yeah, I agree,” I said, glancing between Frankie and the others. They were trying to bring us together. That happened and I really did not wish to hear it anymore. “You guys got what you wanted. I forgave Frankie for what happened. Like I said before, Franoe exists just like Amanda said it would.” I sighed and leaned my head on Frankie’s shoulder for the moment. I really did wish that this would have happened six months ago so that Victoria never would have entered my life. Then again, I never would have realized that me getting the normal life I always wanted was a bad idea with the way my mother was about losing. I just accepted what happened though because I ultimately end up with Frankie. And, that really is all that mattered. I was able to get the boy of dreams, despite the fact that all odds seemed to have been against us at the time.

Frankie smiled and put an arm around me as we got in the car. Nick eyed me as his brother did this. “See, this is why you needed to tell Frankie what was going on. This would have happened much earlier.”

“Shut up, Nick! I get it. I should have told him,” I realized as everyone drove away from the airport. “Well, I did. And, now I do have Frankie. So, you can let it go now.”

“Good.”

I rolled my eyes. I was never going to hear the end of this. Just because I never told Frankie what was going on didn’t mean that Nick and the others had to hold all of this over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
The sequel should be up soon.