Peter Pan and Wendy Turned out Fine, Sure. But What About Lilli?!

.oo9.From Bitch to Snitch

"I'm so glad you guys came to visit."

I smiled, forced of course, at Wendy as she and all of the boys crowded around Peter and I. Why had I convinced him to do this again?

The Lost Boys formed a circle around me before bombarding me with questions. "So, how are the mermaids?", "Have you seen Tiger Lily yet?", "Had any adventures?", "What was America like, Lilli?"

A smile came to my face as they kept rushing through sentence after sentence. "Guys, guys... Calm down."

"Please tell us." The whined all together.

I nodded, sitting on the floor with them following my example. "Well, the mermaids are fine... Amarila is set on embarassing me, though, I believe. And Tiger Lily and I ran into each other the other day... We had a nice talk, although at first she didn't recognize me and held a knife to my throat."

The boys all gasped and scooted closer in anticipation. "I haven't really had time to explore, although I believe I found a cave I'd never seen before... And as for America, well..."

"Well, what?!" Jon shouted quickly.

"It's a lot like here, except... Well, a bit different. People aren't as much about customs and such, I suppose. And there's a lot of poverty and pollution." I sighed. "But there are good things, just like here. Parks and candy stores... People and such... Lee, my friend, he even took me to the circus!"

Peter sat down quickly on the couch, taking Wendy with him and talking to her...

I sighed, looking back at the boys. "Oh, and I learnt how to ride a horse... And I had a cat for a pet... And at school, I was on the swimming team."

The boys nodded, realizing my mood had changed drastically for some reason unknown to them.

Jon scooted ahead of the other boys and sat infront of me. "This Lee boy... Did you like him?"

"I suppose so, yes." I whispered. "Why do you ask?"

Micheal touched my shoulder, making me realize he was on the other side of me. "Then why did you leave him?"

I blinked, looking down at my hands, which were playing the vines making my belt. "I suppose I missed Neverland... And everyone there, but... Mostly..."

"Mostly what?"

Peter stood up suddenly, causing me to look over at him. "That's why you shot her with an arrow?! You were jealous?!"

"What?" I asked quickly, looking over at Wendy and back to him.

"How could you do such a thing, Lilli?" He raged, looking back at Wendy. "She had done nothing to you, and you had nothing to be j-"

I turned to Wendy quickly, glaring at her as the heat in my eyes seemed to increase. "You weren't suppose to tell, you evil wench!"

A hand landed on my cheek causing my mouth to open and close. No words could form from my lips as I looked up to Peter.

His hand lowered by his hand slowly as my eyes cooled, a tear replacing the color red. "Lilli, I-"

"I should have just stayed there!" I yelled. "I knew you didn't want me anymore, I knew it! And Lee did, he liked me... I should have never missed you... I should have never came looking for you!"

"Lilli, wait!"

I ran as fast as I could out the window before flying out the window, hurrying toward the second star on the right.

As soon as I made it back to the hideout, I grabbed everything I had brought with me, shoving it into a small makeshift bag and rushing out into the forest.

I couldn't go to the mermaids, or to Tiger Lily, knowing very well that those were the first places anyone would look for me. So I headed toward my discovery, the cave.

It seemed clear of anything, just a dark, ordinary empty space... Until I swore I could hear footsteps.

"Who's there?" I whispered, looking around myself in circle. "S-show yourself!"

My eyes were surely decieving me, I swore. Standing before me was none other than Captain Hook.

"I-impossible..." I said, studying him up and down. "The mermaids told me that you were swallowed by the crocodile!"

He sauntered towards me, taking in my appearance before answering my confused unasked questions. "Ah, Lilli Dawson has returned to Neverland, probably to find her dear friend Peter, eh? The crocodile spit me out after a long while, abandoning me here, all alone."
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally out.
Comments?
Concerns?
Love?? :)