Peter Pan and Wendy Turned out Fine, Sure. But What About Lilli?!

.o11. I Curse You For These Feelings

I landed infront of the hideout quietly. It was nightfall, and everything was silent as I slipped into one of the many entries.

A cool and sharp edge landed before my neck as I reached the floor of the dark, hollow tree. "Who dares enter Pet-"

"Peter?" I whispered, raising my neck so that the knife pressed into my neck just a little.

Light washed over the room as he dropped the knife, spinning me so that I was face to face with him. "Where the hell were you?"

I stayed silent, watching as he freaked out as he had been doing so much lately.

"You cut yourself, what the hell were you thinking?" He asked, looking me in the eyes.

"Lilli, I asked you a-"

"I am not a child, Peter!" I yelled, causing him to stop and listen. "I am no longer your responsibility, okay? You don't have to protect me, or treat me like I need your help... Because I don't."

Throwing down my bag, I pulled out Hook's sword and pointed it toward him. "I am no longer your burden, Peter Pan."

"L-lilli, what are you talking about? I-"

I stepped closer, keeping the weapon pointed toward his chest. "I am not stupid, Pan... I know everything."

He shook his head. "L-"

"How dare you redicule me about Lee, when you kissed Wendy." I shouted.

His eyes widened as he looked me in the eyes. "Lilli, I..."

"I curse you." I whispered. "I curse you for these feelings!"

Peter looked my face over as a tear rolled down the same cheek he had smacked four days earlier. "Lilli-Bug..."

"I just wanted you for myself, okay?!" I yelled, bursting into tears. "I know, I was selfish, and it was wrong... But she came along and I suddenly was nothing to you! I was unwanted again..."

Carefully, he pushed the sword down until it fell from my grasp and to the ground before grabbing ahold of both of my shoulders. "Don't be ubsurd... You will always be something to me, Lilli Dawson."

Tears poured down my face as he pulled me into a hug. "You were my first friend, too... You know? I never meant... I didn't really..."

I looked at him questionably as he pulled away, only to notice that he was holding back tears of his own.

"When I banished you, I didn't really want you to leave..." He sighed, running a hand through his curly hair. "I just didn't understand anything; I was so confused... And then you were suddenly gone."

"When the mermaids told me you were in the United States, I thought I would never see you again..." He rushed, pacing infront of me. "And I never meant to hit you, Lilli... You gotta know that; I'd never try and hurt you... And then you flew out the window and I couldn't believe I had..."

I watched him bite his finger as he kept stressing out before bowing my head to look at the sword. "I didn't even feel it... When you hit me."

He looked up at me slowly as I knelt down to pick up the sword.

"I've been hit in the face so many times, it's pretty much always numb..." I shrugged, running my hands over each and every jewel the handle had on it. "I ran because, Peter, whether you realize it or not, you had chosen Wendy over me."

Peter shook his head quickly, objecting to the idea immediately... But it was true.

I nodded back at him, putting away Captain Hook's sword before looking him in the eye. "I don't think you ever really realized that, I'm a girl too, Peter... I have feelings, too... And I was jealous."

"Jealous of what?" He asked, as in disbelief. The way he acted, it was as though there was nothing to be jealous of.

"Jealous that you loved her, and you still do..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?