Peter Pan and Wendy Turned out Fine, Sure. But What About Lilli?!

.o14.You Tricked Me

It was that same stupid place; the place that Hook had told me Peter and Wendy had came to rescue her brothers at when he'd taken them and Tiger Lily.

Speaking of Tiger Lily, she was just behind me; she'd been the only one I thought I could ask for help. It's not like one of the mermaids could help, since they had to stay in the water.

We were croutched down behind a pile of rubble, watching; it's all we could do at the moment. It's not like we could simply walk up to the pirate and fling profanities at his face; that wouldn't help save Peter at all, even though it would have made me feel pretty great.

"What's your objective?" Peter sneered in the crooked man's face as I tried to lean closer. There was a scratch on his beautiful face, because of me. Because I made a mistake.

Hook turned toward him with a sickening grin, a twisted thought obviously in his mind. "Well, first I thought of killing you, but then..."

"What?" As my best friend spat in the older man's face, I knew the next thing said was going to be something I wouldn't like. Something I wouldn't like at all.

"Don't they say that true young love is the worst thing to ever lose?" The pirate asked his question with his hook gently pressed to his chin.

I was obviously not the only one that was confused; Peter's face was contorted for several minutes as everyone sat in silence, until finally, realization seemed to dawn on him.

"Y-you wouldn't dare touch her." He whispered, looking weak as he peered into Hook's sinister gaze. The thought of what Hook was planning seemed to have terrified him, left him vulnerable.

"Dear boy, I'm only going to kill her." Hook chuckled loudly as Tiger Lily moved, only an inch.

It was horrible misfortune that she hit a rock into the dark waters below. As the splash sounded, both males turned toward the noise. My eyes were wide with what could only be anxiousness and fright as the old man started slowly toward us.

Thinking fast, I began to quietly make my way to a different hiding place with Tiger Lily just behind me... And then I was grabbed by my hair.

"Coming to save your dear best friend?"

I blinked up at Hook with no emotion in my eyes, going over in my head everything that had happened. "I trusted you, and you betrayed me. You gave me advise, only to take the reason for that advise away. You showed me kindness, only to offend me in the greatest way that you ever could. And your reasoning sickens me."

"Is that so, young Lilli?" Another twisted grin was plastered onto the pirate's aged face as he peered down at my face.

I sneered at the word young before glaring into his eyes. "So you say, I am young, and you are old. I, immature and quizical, while you are wise with all the answers? Dear, dear, Captian Hook..."

It was silent as I closed my eyes, slowly shaking my head back and forth. "You must have me mistaken with someone else."

Hook's eyes widened as my own opened, red as blood, and as piercing as the sword he had given me himself. My mistake was letting him in, but his biggest mistake had been crossing me.

Looking straight into his eyes, I cocked my head to the side. "My, my, Captian Hook... So many secrets you've been hiding. And we both thought that I needed the advice."

"W-what are you talking about?" The man I'd come to call James stuttered before me, wondering the very thought I could almost hear while staring into his eyes. 'What is she?'

"Do you really want to know?" I asked, leaning toward him with a sinister smirk. "I can read your thoughts, James Hook. I know you; I know your mind." With a flash of my eyes, I smirked. "I know death."

Flipping away from me, he glared as I grinned toward the ground. I didn't move an inch, simply listening to his hastened steps he was taking.

Standing up in a flash, I pulled the sword out of the holster and appeared in front of him in seconds. "Tiger Lily, now!"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her scramble over to Peter, a terrified look on her face. I'd told her that I didn't know what would happen, and to prepare herself for the worst... Which she hadn't done, apparently.

Everything was going great, it seemed. Tiger Lily had one more lock to go to free Peter from his chains, and Hook still looked as thought he was about to piss down his leg... And then the odds changed as quick as they had before.

I couldn't tell you how it happened. I couldn't explain just how quick it was. But before I could even blink a single time, I was against the wall with a daggar to my neck.

"How clever, eh?" James glanced at the knife with a grave look. "Using his own daggar to kill the girl?"

"The girl? But, the girl is..." I whispered, my eyes flickering back to their normal color. My brain was starting to hurt, my stomach felt queezy, and I couldn't breath.

A smirk covered the corner of the enemies mouth as he admired me with a small 'tsk'. "Poor dear, always doubting yourself. It was always you. You were the apple of his eye all along, but you were too naive to see it."

Looking over at Peter with a curious and pained gaze, I stared. The daggar was digging into the flesh on my neck, and I could feel the stickiness of blood lightly trickle down it.

How could all of this happened in vain? I couldn't let it all end in vain. Whether I got Peter in the end or not, I wasn't going to die like a bad tragedy. This wasn't going to be Lilli Dawson's end. It just couldn't be... It wouldn't be.

"Always... Is a very strong word." I muttered, my eyes flashing red once again as I looked into my captures eyes; those eyes that were blue as ice. "Do you know what happens when Ice meets Fire?"

Hook blinked before looking around him, finding that I had mysteriously vanished.

Leaning toward his ear behind him, I smirked. "It melts."

Taking his sword, I plunged it through his arm and into the stone wall. Blood began to poor down, causing the red to brightly contrast with the grey.

Standing just in front of him, I sighed, letting my eyes go back to normal as I threw Peter's daggar that had been at my throat into the air before catching it.

"Poor dear, always losing to children." I mimicked before slamming the knife into his chest with an aggravated grunt. Pulling it out, slamming it in, pulling it out, slamming it in... It went on until arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me away from the bloody mess.

The daggar was pulled out of my hand before I was pulled into a chest; Peter's chest. "Lilli, it's okay. It's alright. He's dead."

Looking up, I swallowed the sick that felt as though it was coming up my throat. Again, I couldn't breath, my stomach felt ill, my head felt as though it was about to explode...

And then I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the lack of updates, and the lack of good spelling if there is some... I wrote it quickly, and sometimes my thoughts don't type out right....

But, anywho, VICTORY:)