Peter Pan and Wendy Turned out Fine, Sure. But What About Lilli?!

.oo1.Conversing with the Enemy

Without any hesitation, I flew back to Earth... Perhaps seeing Wendy would give me a clue.

She should be around the age of fourteen these days. Would I recognize her? Pft. Who am I kidding? Her image is forever burned into my heart with hatred. Of course I will recongnize her!

I was there, afloat outside her window in no time. This was never how I pictured the nursery when Peter told me about it. It was always a pirate shit, a ball room; Something magnificent....

This room was no pirate ship. It was just another space with four walls closing it in, with toys strewn everywhere.

Two boys sat there, looking bored and melancholy. Were these Wendy's younger brothers?

I opened the window and whistled to get their attention.

"Pet-" The taller one stopped. "Who are you?"

I flew next to him, grabbing his shoulders. "You were about to say Peter! Do you know where he is?"

"You know Peter Pan?" The boy asked. "Who are you?"

Glaring at him, I crossed my arms. "It's common courtesy to state your own name before asking someone elses."

He sighed. "I am Jon Darling, and this is Micheal, my brother."

"I am Lilli... Lilli Dawson." I whispered. "And I must find Peter."

Jon walked around me, like a lion does its prey, before looking me in the eyes. "What business do you have with Peter?"

MY butt planted itself on the floor as I sighed. "I was banished from Neverland, but I... I wanted to go home... When I got there... Something is terribly, terribly wrong!"

"Banished?"

I grumbled to my self before looking him in the eyes. "I tried to harm his precious Wendy..."

Jon looked shocked. "You're... You are the little girl that had the strange powers?"

"If by strange powers, you mean my telepathic abilities... Then, yes, I suppose so." I shrugged.

Micheal looked at me with wide eyes. "You made the arrow go toward Wendy's heart?"

"You don't understand... Peter was my best friend." I hurriedly explained. "I felt like... She came along, and suddenly he didn't want me anymore!"

Micheal looked at me with a sad smile. "I'm sure that's all just... Poppycock."

I sniffed. "Did he eve speak of me?"

"Well, no... But the boys told us about you...." Jon shrugged. "They told us you were ten, yet you look almost a teenager... And they said you-"

"The Lost Boys?!" I gasped. "Have you seen them?"

Micheal shrugged."They're out with mother and father... Doing this and that."

"Out with... who?" I asked slowly.

"Mother and father... They came home with us, didn't you know?"

I looked toward the ground. Finally, I come home... Yet I come home to nothing. "I suppose Peter had come, too. That he is growing up... To be with his, his... Precious Wendy."

"What about me?" A girl, seeming around the age of fourteen or fifteen, stepped into the room. "... Who are you?"

"You." I whispered maliciously while glaring as fiercly as I could. "You! You took him away from me!"

With a startled look, the girl who looked much like Wendy Darling gasped. "I beg your pardon?"

"Peter was mine- He was my best friend!" I screamed. "And because of you, I was banished!"

"Lilli... Um, oh yes." She sighed. "I remember, you tried to kill me."

I growled. "And I would have if Peter hadn't been shoved up your ass!"

Wendy gasped, yet again. "Such vulgar language for a ten year old."

"Ugh, don't be such a grown up, Wendy Darling." I said walking around her in a circle. "I am twelve."

"But, but you... And they..." She stuttered. "You are Lilli Dawson, are you not? She's ten!"

I sighed. "Don't be a bafoon! I ran away from Neverland to America..."

She looked at me oddly.

"They put me in foster care, and I was placed with a Mister and Misses Garrell Char." I grumbled, glaring daggers toward the floor. "My name is technically, Lilli Ann Dawson-Char."

"Okay, Ms. Ch-"

"Let's just go with Lilli." I interupted.

Micheal smiled. "Can I call you Lilli-Bug?"

I turned toward him quickly. "No! No, you may not call me... That!"

"But why not? It's what Peter use to call you, is it not?" Jon asked hesitantly.

"Yes, it was." I turned to Wendy. "But before I all too quickly got banished, it went from 'The Lost Boys and Lilli-Bug' to 'The Lost Boys... and that girl'!"

I sighed. "On second thought, I don't want to see Peter."

"Why?" Micheal whispered.

I looked Wendy over. "He obviously doesn't want me..."