Peter Pan and Wendy Turned out Fine, Sure. But What About Lilli?!

.oo3.Knight in Shining Armor

The plan was to fly there, land at night unseen and begin my quest... Er, search for Peter. Yeah, I got all that down. But right after it began, it ended.

With all my stupidity, I had gone straight back to where I didn't want to go back to. The small town where a tiny little house stood right at the edge; The Char's house.

As soon as the police caught a glimpse of me, they had me by the wrist on my so-called foster parents' doorstep saying, "I believe she's yours" or some bullshit like that.

"Oh, Lilli! We were so worried."

The fake love and thankfulness in Gloria Char's voice made me want to vomit. Pft. Just her face made me want to vomit. Her entire being just made me want to vomit!

"Thank you so much officers, we were worried sick!" Garrell called as they got in their car and drove away.

But then the act was over...

He slammed the door, loudly, and turned to meet my gaze. "You ungrateful little brat! We put a roof over your head, pay for your education, buy your clothes... And how do you repay us? Gloria, tell her how."

"You run away, you little piece of shit!"

They both nodded in sync before Gloria turned my way and smacked me across the cheek.

It would have hurt, I could have cared... But I didn't. My mind was wrapped around the thought of finding Peter hardcore.

Come to think of it, I was the only lost girl. I could have easily killed these pitiful beings that try to be parents any time. But I hadn't, because I had needed them to stay here...

I didn't really need them anymore, though... Did I? I mean, I was going to find Peter and go home to Neverland or give up and go back to the Darlings'.

A smirk lit up my face as the thought washed over me. "You pitiful asswipes."

"What did you just call us?" Garrell raged, his face practically turning a red-ish purple color.

"What did I say?" I asked childishly, playing with the belt I had kept from my days in Neverland... My knife holder. "Oh, wait... I remember now. I was preparing to tell you that... I don't need you anymore."

Gloria pointed a sharp finger nail toward me, shaking it in my face. "You little bitch, you'd best stop talking b-"

Both of their eyes widened as I closed my eyes and re-opened them just seconds later.

"Y-your eyes are..." Gloria stuttered.

Garrell grabbed his wifes arm, pulling her towards him. "Red."

"Your eyes are red." I mimicked, carelessly pulling my knife out of it's holster. "You are such clueless fucks, wastes of space... And like I said... I don't need you anymore."

Both adults' eyes widened as I raised my knife to examine it.

"I haven't used this in a while, so..." I smiled at them. "I apoligize if it's a little dull... It only makes a little difference."

"W-what kind of little difference?" Gloria stammered, eyeing the weapon in my hand.

I sighed, shrugging. "Oh, it just hurts a lot worse."

Garrell pulled his wife closer, preparing for death as I began to lunge at them... But I never made it.

A hand had grasped the wrist with the knife, forcing me to drop it to the floor. "... Lilli?"

I looked up to stare into eyes I had hoped to see hours ago when I'd ran from here. "P-p-peter?"

"Oh my gosh, Lilli!" He sighed, pulling me into a hug. But just as I got comfortable in his arms, he pulled away. "What the hell were you doing?"

His gaze was set on the couple sitting feet away. Both of them were cowering in fear near the wall, eyeing me cautiously.

"You weren't going to..." He looked over at me. "Lilli, why?"

"If I wouldn't have done so, they wouldn't have let me leave again." I whispered, shrugging.
Peter rose an eyebrow at me reasoning. "Leave where?"

I sighed, tears forming in my eyes again, causing me to huff. "I'd come back to Neverland, but everything was wrong! So I went to Wendy a-"

His face showed something I knew I'd see when I mentioned her... But I ignored it.

"And she told me you were here, in America... So I came back." I looked at the ground, kicking out the ground with my shoes. "These were my foster parents the past year and a half..."

Peter blinked, looking me over. "You were going to kill your parents?"

"Foster parents." I reminded, turning to glare at them. "And they deserve it."

"Why?" He asked, looking at me.

I spit towards them. "Because they're horrible people... I may not know what real parents are like, but I know that they wouldn't do this!"

"Do w-"

Peter took one look at my arm where I had rolled up my sleeve and looked away quickly. "T-they did this to you?"

His gaze hardened as he looked at the two cowering adults on the floor. "Scum like you aren't even worth lives, but I shall spare you... Because I know you will never hurt Lilli again."

I stared at Peter in admiration. He was every bit as I remembered him; Still my hero, my knight in shining armor. He always arrived in time to save me, or keep me from doing something I wasn't suppose to do... He always made me feel important, special even.

He turned toward me, putting out his hand...

Without another thought, I took it and walked out the door with him, taking off toward the sky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Got a question- Ask me in the comments.
Ideas- Tell me about them in the comments.
Concerns- Illustrate them through words in the comments.
I also take constructive criticism, likes, dislikes, and thoughts... In the comments.
Have I made it clear yet, or do I have to say it again?
I like comments. :)
Please leave one. :))

Hannah