Peter Pan and Wendy Turned out Fine, Sure. But What About Lilli?!

.oo4.Friends or Enemies?

Wendy sat on the couch beside Peter as I sat on the floor. The fact that they kept glancing at each other was probably suppose to be a secret, but I saw it... Quite frankly, it pissed me off.

But since I was on good terms with Wendy, because she helped me, I wasn't going to say or do anything. I wasn't going to ruin this again, because I knew Peter was happy... And whether I was hurting just a tiny bit or not, I was happy, too.

Jon walked into the room, sitting down beside me."So what all did you experience in America, Lilli?"

"Hm?" I looked up at him. "What do you mean?"

He shrugged, looking around. "Well, did you go to school? Make friends?"

"Yes, and yes." I shrugged, answering quietly.

Micheal giggled while sitting beside me on the other side. "Did you have your first kiss?"

A blush rose to my face as I turned to the boy beside me.

"Are you going to answer?" Jon smirked.

Wendy's eyes widened as she looked at me. "You did, didn't you?"

"I-i-i..." I looked between all of them.

"Who?" Wendy grinned, scooting toward the edge of the couch and closer to me.

I shrugged. "This boy..."

She and Micheal scooted even closer to me, obviously waiting for more.

"He was in my school class... His name was Lee."

Wendy smiled as if in a daze. "Awe... How did it happen?"

I blinked, wondering why she even cared. "He was at the park one day, while I was sitting on the bench... And he just came up and started talking to me."

She nodded.

"So, I guess we became friends and..." I shrugged, looking up at her. "Then one day he kissed me."

After she leaned back, I looked over at Peter. His face was hard to read. I was sure he was concentrating hard about something... Whatever it was was probably bothering him.

"Isn't that beautiful?" Wendy sighed.

I shrugged. "What about it? It was just a kiss."

"But it was a first kiss, an innocent kiss." She gushed. "Doesn't it sound beautiful to you, Peter?"

His gaze turned toward us as if he had been caught in a day dream. "Hm... Sure, I guess."

Wendy and I locked eyes, obviously both wondering the same thing: What the hell is his deal? Although I hardly doubt Wendy Darling would say hell, the freaking ninny.

She and I were exact opposites, and obviously there was tension between the two of us... But I couldn't help but wonder, could she be my friend? Or were we enemies?
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope I don't have to stress it as much as I did in the last chapter:
I like comments!
A LOT! :)

Hannah