Peter Pan and Wendy Turned out Fine, Sure. But What About Lilli?!

.oo7.New Features

I decided to walk back to the hideout, seeing as how I'd been flying so much that day. Besides, I wanted to take in the forest; Every little bit of it.

The trees and flowers seemed to glow as the sun was going down, making me smile. I had missed this place so much.

Without any warning a girl landed infront of me, holding what looked like an oversized arrowhead to my neck. She had apparently jumped down from one of the trees.

I blinked as she spoke in some obviously indian language before laughing. "Tiger Lily?"

"Who are you?" She asked slowly.

Taking her in a hug after lowering her arm with the makeshift knife, I grinned from ear to ear. "It's me, Lilli! Don't you remember me?"

She pulled away, studying me for a moment before looking me in the eyes. "But, you're older..."

"Yes, I'm twelve now!" I enthused.

Tiger Lily nodded slowly, obviously confused. "You look so different... Not like a child, but... Like a young woman."

I shook my head, sighing. "Why does everyone keep saying that? I'm still the same Lilli."

She laughed, pointing toward my chest. "With new features."

"Well, I couldn't help that!" I argued, feeling my face heat up as I looked around, hoping no one else was around to hear our discussion.

After a moment, both of sighed before looking each other in the eye.

"I missed you, Lilli-Bug." She smiled.

"Same to you." I whispered, hugging her once again. "I suppose I should get back to the hideout, eh? It's getting dark."

She patted me on the back. "Yes, I do suppose. Peter is probably worried about you. Where is she? Oh, that Lilli!"

I laughed at her impression of Peter, as it was excrutiatingly awful in a sense. She was right though, Peter use to work himself up over where I was... I was always one for random adventures and running off.

"I remember that you once took off for three days and when we found you, you were stuck in one of those things... What are they?" She spoke thoughfully.

I nodded. "I do believe it was a thorn bush..."

She nodded. "Yeah, and Peter went on and on-"

"About how I should be more careful and not take off all the time."

"Because someday..."

"Something truly bad just may happen." We ended the speech together before laughing once again.

"It was always the same speech back then, when Peter would find you after running off." She sighed, looking at the ground. "I suppose though, since a few things have changed, things like that will change, too."

I nodded, hanging my head. "Sometimes I wish I could go back in time, but..."

She looked over at me as we began walking toward the hideout. "But what?"

"But then I realize that," I looked up toward the sun to see only part of it above the horizon. "I would most likely still make the same decision..."

"In all honesty, what was the decision?" Tiger Lily asked as she ducked under a tree limb.

"To make the arrow go toward Wendy..." I told her as if it were obvious.

She nodded. "Yeah, I know... But why did you do it?"

I shrugged, huffing under my breath. "I suppose I was jealous."

"Jealous of what?"

My Inner-Lilli was pounding inside of me, screaming, "That whore, that Wendy Bitch that is still trying to steal what is rightfully mine; Trying to steal my Peter!"

"The fact that Peter seemed to care more about her than he did me..." I whispered, realizing it wasn't even a lie. That was mostly the problem. It wasn't all about the fact that they liked each other and I wasn't quite old enough to have those irrational feelings... I had felt unwanted, unworthy, ignored...

She nodded, obviously noticing that I wanted to drop the subject. "Well, hopefully I will see you soon. I'm so glad you're back."

I nodded, giving her a smile as we finally reached our destination. "Me too."

"Bye, Lilli-Bug."

I sighed, opening the front entrance to the hideout before slipping inside. "Bye."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments :D