Status: Working on it.

How To Live Forever.

Something new.

Three months ago I returned the cassette and the books to the library, I feel bad for not going back, or returning the books myself, but I couldn’t bring myself to do so. I was more affected that I originally thought. I couldn’t even touch the tape without getting the shivers. I could sleep on my shoulder, because, damn it all, there was something behind my, watching me, tickling the back of my neck, lifting my covers, drinking all my water. I was so sure that there was something in my room that I couldn’t sleep for the first week.

Every once in a while I’d find a cassette tape that I know I didn’t previously had in a place I know I didn’t previously have anything occupying that space. I was cruising the Internet and I came upon an Anna, who was dark, sultry, and very masculine. I was so completely freaked out; I didn’t turn my computer on for days. I know this is taking it too far, that its nothing, should just forget about it. All these things are only happening because I’m imaging them, because I’ve convinced myself this lady is real.

I’ve read so many books that after the second day, I had fully convinced myself that I was destined to get that tape, and that I was supposed to follow the instructions. I was expecting a brigade of vampires to camp out in the kitchen, or to see a parade of masculine females waiting in my bedroom after I get home from school. I’m waiting for it; I leave all the lights on, jack up the electricity bill. I figure: maybe they can’t stand artificial or real light. So I turned off all the lights and I heard weird creeping sounds, and I swear I hear someone opening my door, but it was nothing. I shine my flashlight, and freak myself out even more.

I got over it. Wasn’t scary anymore, with the process of school, I never so much as thought about the tape, never mind have nightmares about it.

Last week, I could swear, while trying to stuff all my books into the bottom of my locker, I had seen a cassette wedged behind my calculator. I also may have seen a cassette in the cafeteria behind the paper towel.

“Omi, I think I’m being stalked--”

“Is it the boy down the street? Honestly, Francine, I always knew he was kind of a creep—“

“No, no, no! A cassette!”

“…He gave you a cassette?” Omi asked, hopefully.

“No.”

“A cassette if stalking you, then?”

“Yeah! Its so creepy—“

“Right.”

“Its true! You don’t believe me? It’s everywhere? Kind of like fate, don’t you think?”

“True.”

“You don’t believe me?”

“Not with one cell of blood.”

“Rude.”

So it was a failure. Plan: Convince Best Friend of Crazy Stalker Cassette: FAIL. That’s all right. Who needs the support of someone named ‘Omi?’

So for now, I am alone in my beliefs. Alone in the fact that I believe there’s a sultry lady out to kill me. That’s all right. I won’t die, anyway. She’s been living forever, how would it be possible for her not to be a walking tissue paper skin.
♠ ♠ ♠
(:
Its short, sorry.