Status: Its summer vacation so for the most part no updates

High School Is Horrible...For the Most Part

Week 1

Finally my first week of hell is over! It's Saturday today...yay! Let me think back on my first day...
When I got to school I was feeling a bit miserable because my mom said she's working at my school. So when I first entered the only thing I was really thinking about was, I hope that my mom doesn't try to hunt me down! So anyways I walk thorough the weird gates we have and the first person I see is Jacklin Waters. Ugh, I hate that thing! She's so annoying and bossy! Ha-ha so as I walk to the quad area to get my official schedule(it has a red stamp on it!) I see Josey and make her walk with me to get my schedule. so after that I hung around my friends. That was normal, now let's start off with first period. First and second period boring! Break was okay I was falling asleep(lame I know) and third was awesome! So third period made my day until I had to go to fourth...cause I have a homework Nazi!Yeah I was and still am very terrified of her. She was scary, like scary beyond scary. Lunch was okay, P.E. was boring and French was confusing. My first week was just like my first day. Yay! This is going to be so interesting!