Status: Its summer vacation so for the most part no updates

High School Is Horrible...For the Most Part

First Week of Sophomore year

Wow, that's all I have to say about the first week. I have seven classes because I chose to have 0 to 6 period. I HATE my English CP class and teacher. The class is so boring it makes me want to shoot myself. Like I'm not even joking its not even a hyperbole. AP Euro is okay, I have my braces off and according to some sources my history teacher was trying not to make fun of my lisp, but other than that I actually like that class. Second period I have PE its boring nothing really interesting about that. Third I have geometry, I must say I think that is the STUPIDEST class ever invented, seriously I don't really see how we're gonna use it in the future. Fourth I have biology, I have the same teacher this year that I did last year so that's a bit interesting even though right now we basically doing what we did last year. After that I have French II that class is also boring at the moment. Lastly I have journalism, I really have no thought about that at this point. That was my week, boring and really uneventful. Maybe next week will be fun.

Well I did go to a Green Day concert Tuesday night. That was so amazing but yeah other than that everything else was boring.