Status: Its summer vacation so for the most part no updates

High School Is Horrible...For the Most Part

I'm in such a wreck

From my previous post from my freshman year you can probably tell that I'm not the most optimistic person in the world and I tend to make some of my readers cry in some of my stories. This week is another of those, not my best weeks. So, zero period makes me want to shoot myself because the people there are so stupid! There was a girl who didn't know what the word "trousers" looked like and just the word in general, I was like, "Oh dear". I really hope my zero period goes by quickly, or the people in my class magically get smarter. So that's that, now my first period class, is AP European history. Now it might be that I go from a stupid class to a college level class that's messing up my work, but I do not know whats happening to me in this class. My sanity drops to like -7 in this class and I'm already in the failing zone, its only been two weeks. I have option to drop out of the class but I'm not sure I should. I have Asian pride issues which may not allow me to drop a class, but for my sanity's sake I'm probably going to drop the class. Second period I have PE, how fun. I have it with some of m friends which include, Patty, Hanna, Nadia, and Noah. We're playing basketball in that class, it's pretty boring, I know what a snore! On the bright side, at least I have sum form of physical activity. After that is break.

There's nothing special about break really its just nice to have a break after 3 classes. So after out ten minute break I have geometry. Oh I loathe that class with a passion, its not just because I hate math its because...well i really hate math. Other than that the class is pretty easy since it's mainly review but there is some actual geometry. For fourth period i have biology CP, I actually wanted to go into honors but that didn't happen. So I'm stuck with my teacher from last year, his class is kinda boring right now because it feels like he's just repeating what he did last year, except with another topic. Woo, lunch is after that, so I just casually walk down the stairs and behind the library to our tree. People eat I take some of their food and eat it. I think the school's lunch taste like crap, but if I'm really hungry then I'll eat it. Other than that I would never eat that crap.

After lunch I have french II, its boring that all I'm going to say. I think french is a cool language but my french teacher is boring and no fun, last year she was, but not no more. So now its like, "YA! I can go home now," WRONG! Since journalism is a 6 period only class I have seven classes. This week was hard work mixed with some fun time. My topic I have to write on is construction of our quad and our jacked up sprinklers. For those of you who don't know what a quad is, its an area where people hang out at. Ya its being rebuilt as I type. Well that's about it for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. And thanks to the subscribers of this story. Comment and subscribe please :D

--Franki