Status: Its summer vacation so for the most part no updates

High School Is Horrible...For the Most Part

I'm such a stupid...

Haven't been on here in a while. I was recently grounded for having 2 D's on my progress report. Anywho to the matter at hand! Yesterday, December 28 my boyfriend and I had sex, we're so dumb though we didn't use a condom. Now I'm afraid I'm gonna get pregnant. Go ahead I give you all permission to call me stupid and other things you can think of. Luckily, the chances are very slim, for reasons I shall not expose. So now both of us are scared out of our freakin' minds and I just wanna kill myself for being so damn stupid! If I do get pregnant we're gonna have to runaway. Yes that means I wont have my laptop, thus means I wont be able to write anymore. So anyways some of you might be thinking, 'just get an abortion!' Yah well I read about the procedures and they just disgust me, they're so horrible! That's how that's out of the question.

But lets review other stuff that's been happening. My grades been getting up, I dropped AP Euro after all, after going to the person in charge of IB and AP classes like 500 times! English CP still sucks. When I was grounded I read a lot. Not as much now though, don't really feel like reading lately. Oh my friend that was in a coma died, so I've been depressed lately. Hm, Christmas was pretty fun, I have a pillow pet ha. Yah that's all I can remember right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for not updating idk wat happened to the other authors >.<