Status: Its summer vacation so for the most part no updates

High School Is Horrible...For the Most Part

Are you serious?!

Well nothing has happened much. All my classes are boring and the same and the only fun things that happen are for the seniors. Okay and I'm sorry for this next part call me a bitch if you will but I honestly think the whole Prom King and Prom Queen is stupid. I mean a lot of school are superficial and don't vote for someone who is considered an ugly girl but if another person compares her to some snob, big breasted bitch they'll call her beautiful because beauty should be judged on how you treat and respect others. Sadly that is just a dream its really just all about who's hotter and more popular. That really bums me out, seriously. Besides that all any underclassmen have done is pick out our classes for next year, how boring.

Anywho not why I'm here. So as possibly told before I've been having mental breakdowns due to the damn voices in my head. So it happened in my biology class or before ya I know odd don't blame me. Ha so anywho I guess he told my counselor about this, she's also a therapist, and I ended up getting called up. I was gonna attempt to try this out but obviously no, I'm not gonna get a better bond with my parents anytime soon and that just cruel reality. well anyways I'm going to bed and this is all. Thanks for listening...er reading my rant I know I'm annoying sometimes.