Status: Its summer vacation so for the most part no updates

High School Is Horrible...For the Most Part

I hate you finals

I am so tired of all these end of the year projects for finals. How come we can't have some of our projects for finals during finals for the first semester and not bombard everyone with projects at the end of they year. Whats up with that? I'm just about done with my french final, which I must say is total bull crap because my french teacher does not teach my class shit or assumes we have learned stuff. Anywho I still have an essay to write for English on Catcher in the Rye, which I must say that book bores the hell out of me its ridiculous. How can people read books where all the main characters bitch? Yes I know this sounds hypocritical considering that I'm bitching like a madwoman right now but this is like talking about real life and that story is fiction. I understand Holden is supposed to be like a whiny teenager but he needs to stop hanging over Allie's death, I should say this now I'm a bit of a hypocrite, and should move on with life and stop calling everyone a phony because he's a phony too. Sorry everyone I didn't mean to get off topic. I'm not sure if I've told everyone but I picked my classes in like March or something, ha...ya sorry I'm late on info. Oh wait I gotta go back to topic of final projects. Anywho for biology I have to make a video and geometry I have a test no big issue there. Oh did I forget to mention that everything is due next week. Ya I got a lot of work cut out for me.

Once again sorry for this jumbled mess, I'm just writing what I hear in my mind. Well last weekend I went camping with my family and my hubby Michael. It was fun for the most part I enjoyed spending time with Mikey and being outdoors only bad thing is that sis got sick, I guess from being so sleep deprived, and my cough I got has been getting worse...well my throat in general so every now and then I sound like a man ha-ha. Well I don't want to bore you all so um ya, good bye for now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kind of don't care anymore for comments or subscribers anymore, I don't know about the others though, our lives isn't that interesting to follow I guess.