Status: Its summer vacation so for the most part no updates

High School Is Horrible...For the Most Part

I'm back

This whole junior year has been a roller coaster, I've been going on and off with my "high school sweetheart". I hate him I hate loving him. No one understands how I feel at this point, I don't want people to know. So, world of Mibba I shall explain to you, and you are warned, you might not understand after my explanation.
I like him, a lot. I don't believe in love. I live in a lie. I keep lying to myself that love isn't real, thus I lie to myself about NOT liking him He means my world, he is the key to my heart and mind, he is the holder to the opinions that I care about. If he calls me pretty, just for that instance I'll feel like I'm pretty, after that I go back to normal me.
Right now I'm thinking that if I date other guys that I can get over him, which is impossible, I feel like a lost puppy, I keep going back to him and he lets me. I like to think of it as a sign, that maybe when we're older things will work out. He's also with me during cuddle weather, he's the only one, maybe that's a sign? I don't know, I'm scared to know. I like him a lot, but I don't want to lose him. I guess c'est la vie, parce que he likes this other girl who's probably waaaay prettier, smarter, better cook, just better everything. He deserves better than me.
♠ ♠ ♠
</3