Status: Its summer vacation so for the most part no updates

High School Is Horrible...For the Most Part

Let it Die

There was this little girl. With big dark brown eyes that actually looked brown and dark brown hair that looked black. She was practically alone until she met a boy with beautiful hazel eyes and jet black hair. Before she had even acknowledged that he was standing in front of her she was at the park hiding behind a bunch of trees crying her eyes out. She hugged her knees with a stuffed bear in her hands. She was basically dead, she didn't care about anyone and tried to kill herself two times already, but failed. Her family thought they knew her, but they didn't. AT ALL! If they knew her, if they even gave a shit about her they would know that she was always fucking' silently cry herself to sleep they would know that she was smart and they would respect her hobbies instead of calling her a stupid ass geek. "What's wrong?" the boy asked. The little girl looked up at the boy with puffy, red eyes.

"Everything in this stupid world," the girl mumbled. The boy crouched down and lifted the girl's face to face him."What do you fucking' want?!" The girl snapped. She quickly covered her mouth, she never thought that she would say that word ever, she felt more like her father;an asshole. "I'm sorry," the girl whispered.

"Its okay. The name's Haven," Haven put his hand out. The girl was hesitant at first put took his hand. Haven helped the girl up. "Do you want me to walk you back home?" The girl immediately shook her head. "Well you can't stay here that long its almost sunset. Here I'll let you stay at my house for a while til you want to go home okay?" The little girl wasn't sure but agreed to anyways. She was five when this happened.

They became best friends and talked about their issues and other things. Haven was the first person she told about her being a homosexual, she explained to him that she had never liked guys but acted like she did to cover that fact up. They stayed like this until she was nine. Then everything turned upside down...Haven committed suicide. The girl literally spend days crying alone in her room with a new stuffed animal she had gotten the first time she went to the fair with...Haven. She tried not to cry again but failed. She cried until the day of Haven's funeral. Before she went to the ceremony she ran to a blow glass warehouse to pick up a glass rose that she wanted to give to Haven when he was alive but never did. When she got to the area where the ceremony she was denied access. When she asked why Haven's mom and dad replied with, "We don't like your fucking' kind. Now leave." They gave her a cold stare and she slowly walked away. She ran into three guys, two were twins. They asked her what happened and she kindly explained the situation. She found out the other guy was Haven's secret boyfriend. The three guys took the girls rose and put it in his coffin for her. After the quick burial the three guys took the girl to Haven's house and grabbed his stuff and gave it to her. On top of all his stuff he had a note with the girls name written in his extremely neat writing. As she read the note she cried, at the end he wrote:
xoxo love,
Haven
P.S. I'm sorry for breaking my promise, but I still love you. be good!

Not only did he end it like that but she realized that there was another paper that had the song they wrote together, the title read, The Angelic Love of Mine that was Haven's nickname for her. She smiled a bit, but it still wasn't her real smile. She believed that she will never smile again, not after of Haven's death. Every year she would go to his grave and put new flowers so that when Haven's family comes they just waste money on flowers. She kept his clothes in her closet til she moved then she left it at a friend's house. She barley wears his clothes but when she does she can smell his stench and remembers the first person that ever cared about her. This girl is me. This is very true if it doesn't sound true well two words fuck off. He lied to me, but at the same time he's still with me so I still love him he promised me that he'll be there for me whenever I need it. I believe in him with all my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm crying...my eyes are a bit red and puffy oh well.

--Chris