Status: Its summer vacation so for the most part no updates

High School Is Horrible...For the Most Part

Life Is Getting Worse

Well, I am moving. Leaving the best people behind. Starting at a new school, with a whole bunch of gangster people. The COMPLETE opposite of me, and what I like. Gross. I wasn't at school on Friday. I so fucking' wanted to be, but i woke up again with this stupid weird extremely pain in my side. I couldn't even get up, and by the time it stopped, i was like 3 hours late. Now i cant even say bye to the people who showed me that there really are some people that you can trust. Not a lot, but just enough.

The only good news is that ill be living in a bigger and better house, and I'll go to school with my cousin. Not the best, but something. I will be living with my grandmother for about 1-2 months, meanwhile i will be "house shopping" with my parents, pretty much every weekend. This weekend they hope to find a house and put an offer on it. I would MUCH rather stay in the house that i have lived in for the past like 7 years, and stay at the same school, with people that I have a little bit in common with, than move, start over, and be with people that I have NOTHING in common with. This will only get worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
-Valerie