Status: complete

Love At First Sight

Love At First Sight

"Nyaa~… Why is it so hot today?” Chinen whined as he walked towards the vending machine. ‘Hmmm…what should I buy?’ His eyes lit up when he saw… “GRAPE FONTA!” he squealed.

Chinen took out the coins from his pocket. He counted the coins. A wide grin spread on his face. “Yay! I have just enough for a Fonta!” When Chinen was about to insert the last coin into the slot, it fell to the ground and rolled towards the bench nearby.

“Gotcha’,” Chinen said when he managed to get the coin. However, there was someone sitting there, and Chinen accidentally bumped into his leg.

“Ah, gomen,” Chinen apologized. He immediately looked up. When Chinen saw the person; his eyes opened wide. He was stunned.

“Sumimasen?” he heard a voice said.

Chinen snapped out of his thought. “Gomen,” Chinen said. He stood up. “Uhm… M-My name is Chinen Yuri.”

"Morimoto Ryutaro,” the other person said.

Chinen kept staring, blushing a bit. “I’m sorry…I mean…your leg… Uh, about your leg?”

Ryutaro raised his eyebrows, looking at Chinen strangely. Chinen’s blush turned a darker shade.

“It’s okay,” Ryutaro said. “I’m not injured or anything.”

“Ah, that’s good.”

"Uhm… anyway, d-do you want a F-Fonta?” Chinen asked.

Ryutaro shook his head. “No thanks,” he said. “Actually, I better get going now.”

“Ah,” Chinen said.

“Ja,” Ryutaro said.

“Ja,” Chinen replied. His eyes never left Ryutaro’s disappearing figure. Once Ryutaro’s out of view, he sighed dreamily. “So that’s what people call love at first sight.”