324 Autographs, 247 Gigs, and 152 Photos Later...

'I want to do something different,' I sighed, exasperated, 'everyone spends their gap year in Namibia and Australia, helping orphans. And sure, that's amazing and everything, but I want to do something different. I want to stand out. I want to do something amazing, that no-one else has ever done in the history of gap years. I want to do something people will remember me for.'

'Well then there's only one choice,' replied Zoe, leaning back onto the cushions too, and smiling.

'What?' I asked, leaning forward.

'You're going to have to break a world record.'

'Now you're talking my language,' I laughed, 'but what?'


And so 18 year-old Chloe Reynolds sets off on a journey of adventure across oceans to hunt down as many famous people as possible, and provide proof in the form of 324 autographs, 247 gigs, and 152 photos. Along the way she finds love, makes friends and has the time of her life, but will the ups equal the downs???? Or will life get in the way of her dream????

*Thank you very much to ifyoujustrealize for the awesome banner she made for us. It's completely super-cool that you spontaneously made us something so awesome, i don't feel cool enough for that, so thanks..*