324 Autographs, 247 Gigs, and 152 Photos Later...

Chapter 7

I reached the Jonas brother's concert about half an hour before they were meant to start, after a quick change in the toilet at the radio station.

The interview had gone well, and I was counting on a lot more publicity, which meant money, which meant I wouldn't have to starve!

That would be bad.

I rushed past the crowds inside, flashing my VIP pass at anyone who asked. I eventually reached a door with a young boy kicking it.

'Um, are you okay?' I asked.

'I just went to get a chocolate bar and they locked me out!' the boy exclaimed.

'I'm Chloe' I said, the boy didn't respond except to continue yelling at the locked door
'and you are..?' I continued.

'Frankie' he said frustrated.

'Well Frankie, I don't think your going to get inside that way, why don't we try that,' I said pointing to an air vent.

' I like your way of thinking' he giggled, rubbing his hands together as I prised the cover off.

'after you' I bowed, and followed the young boy's bottom through the dark vent.

........................................

'stop' he said suddenly, it didn't work, I collided into Frankie.

'OW!' I exclaimed rubbing my head.

'shhh!' he whispered I can hear voices.

And sure enough, I could hear muffled voices calling the name 'Frankie' worried.

Okay, here goes, I said, the plan is, I'm gonna undo this patch, we're gonna hold onto each other, and hope for the best.

'Okay, go' he said mock grimacing, I giggled, and with a scream and a crash landed in front of 3 bemused looking brothers.

I laughed, 'if I had a camera, that would be such a good picture!'.

Frankie laughed on my lap.

Joe suddenly leaped into action, 'don't move, or I'll call big Rob' he threatened.

I sighed and pulled myself and Frankie up, and they realised who I was, or maybe they didn't they just noticed the VIP string hanging around my neck and didn't really care. Either way!

Nick suddenly spluttered, 'oh the glittery book, the world record, YOU!'

‘I guess,’ I smiled shyly, straightening my skirt and running a distracted hand through my hair.

‘I’m Nick,’ he said, reaching forward to shake my hand.

I had to hold back the urge to shout ‘Oh my god I know!!!!’ as he leaned forward and shook my hand, and his brothers leaned forward to do the same, each one of them introducing themselves. Did they really think that I didn’t know who they were?

‘So we heard your radio interview,’ Kevin said, after we’d done the introductions.

‘That was you?’ Joe asked, looking surprised.

‘Keep up Joe,’ Nick sighed, elbowing Joe playfully and sighing, ‘that’s why she’s here.’

‘Was it the one we had on while we were doing the sound check?’ he asked, still looking confused.

‘Yeah,’ Kevin sighed, and a look of understanding finally dawned on Joe’s face.

‘Righhhht,’ he laughed, ‘well, good on you kid.’

‘You can’t call her kid,’ Nick muttered at Joe.

‘Yeahhh,’ Kevin added, ‘she’s older than Nick, you gonna start calling him kid now too?’

‘Sorry,’ laughed Joe, rolling his eyes at me and not sounding the least bit apologetic.

‘Ignore them,’ said Frankie from where he’d sat himself down on a large leather sofa on the other side of the room. ‘Come over here and watch TV with me.’

And so I made my way over to where he was sitting and sat down beside him, worried that I might be told to leave.

‘Don’t look so nervous,’ he laughed, ‘I won’t let them kick you out.’

A few minutes later Nick, Joe and Kevin all made their way over and sat down around us, laughing and chatting. Every so often they involved me in the conversation, but even when they didn’t, I was more than happy to just watch them, and listen to them, and soak in the fact that I was in the same square metre as 3 of my biggest idols.

After about 10 minutes Nick turned to face me from where he sat on the sofa next to me.

‘What about that book of yours?’ he asked, looking genuinely interested, ‘can we see it?’

‘Sure,’ I laughed, pulling it out of the bag and passing it to him.

As he flicked through the few signatures and pictures I had in there so far his face lit up into a smile, and when he got to the last partly-completed page, where his signature was, he picked up a pen from the side table next to the sofa and added it a message.

‘Keep going. You’re awesome. Never stop believing in yourself. Nick xxx ;)’

He passed it down to Joe and Nick where they sat on the floor, and they laughed as they read through it, before adding their own messages and signatures.

‘Can I sign?’ asked Frankie, looking at Nick with puppy dog eyes.

Nick himself looked towards me and I nodded, and so Joe passed the book to Frankie and he signed his name in a messy scrawl.

‘So I guess all we need now is a picture,’ Joe said, ‘d’you have a camera?’

‘You bet,’ I smiled, ‘But who’s gonna take it?’

‘One sec,’ Nick smiled, before turning towards the door and yelling ‘Big Rob, can you help us a sec?’

Big Rob lumbered into the room, and Nick deftly took the camera from me and threw it to him. He caught it and switched it on, and all 5 of us stood up and posed, me in the middle.

‘Nice smiles,’ Big Rob said, laughing quietly to himself.

FLASH.

‘Okay,’ Joe said, ‘now stick your tongue out at the camera.’

FLASH.

‘Peace signs,’ I giggled.

FLASH.

‘Gangsta poses,’ Kevin suggested.

FLASH.

‘All pick Chloe up!’ Nick squealed.

FLASH.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, that would have been that. A fairly fast update, becasue we love you a fairly large amount. Scratch that, we love you more than a fairly large amount, we love you a HUGE amount. Thanks for everything you do for us and this story.

YOU RULE!!!!! <3.

But, forgetting all of that, i'm afraid we're now going to say goodbye to the Jonas Brothers *waves* but no worries, we have loadsa cool stuff lined up for the rest of the story.

Finally, charlie (randomeercmerawr) has a NEW STORY. I don't know how many of you have already checked it out, but, if you haven't, then..... you should. it's called 'Dreaming Away Reality' and it's pretty damn awesome, like all of her stuff. You'll love it. Promise.

Speak to you guys soon, and don't forget to comment and subscribe, we love hearing from you. <3.