Morning Summertime Delight.

I Can Hear The Bells.

Matt was content as he layed in bed awake with his arms wrapped comfortably around his lover's waist. He smiled as he thought about their previous night of sex. Actually it was love-making til midnight and then pure sexual instinct til the wee hours before dawn. Just looking at Brian's flawless face everyday made Matt forget about every thing in his life that went wrong.

He could forget about Val's insane psychiatric obsession she has with him and about Zack's Jealous of their relationship. Just anything bad that's happened, Brian always knows how to make it better.

Matt knew that he was a very dark, disturbed person when he was younger, and he knew that it creeped the shit out of his family and friends. But Matt never cared. He didn't care that if he continued to drink as much as he used to that he'd get alcohol poisoning. But Matt knew that on the day he met Brian so he could be part of the band, that something about that boy would change him to his core.

He knew that you shouldn't change who he was just for another person to like him but as Matt did change, he knew it was for the better. He knew that him changing was affecting his relationship with his family and friends in a good way. This change helped better the bands career as Avenged Sevenfold. It made him feel proud of himself that the band could accomplish such good things now that he was a better person.

As the years went on he knew that people were calling the band sell outs because they changed their style of music from screaming to completely singing. Matt knew that in time, the band would have made the choice to explore the musical aspects and opportunities that were out there; so they did. To them, they were bettering themselves as musicians and were embracing the different varieties of things they could try in the music industry.

Staring intently at Brian's face as he slept, Matt could hear the whiffles of air going in and out of his nose as he breathed. The cover was hanging slightly off Brian's bare hips and only left his legs & feet covered which meant that his chest was open to Matt's wandering eyes. Matt could feel deep in his heart that this was the best morning to do it. He'd been waiting for a little over 8 years to do this with this special man and now that he had the guts to do so, he would.

Matt cautiously unwrapped his arms so as not to awaken his sleeping Adonis, got up fro the bed and pulled on a pair of boxer's as he left the bedroom.

47 minutes later

Brian's eyes fluttered and opened to slits as the bright California sunshine gleamed thru the window blinds and he rubbed his eyes to rid them of eye crusts. He let one had fall down on the right side of the bed to find it vacant. His eyes shot open and then his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he heard a knock on the door.

"Good morning, my Prince," Matt spoke as he opened the door with one hand, balancing a tray in the other.

Brian watched Matt walk to his side of their king-sized bed a gleaming smile adorning his face making indents on his cheeks, that I can only wish I had, called dimples. Matt placed the tray filled with a delicious breakfast on Brian's covered lap and Brian looked dazed as he saw the wonderful breakfast delight. Light, fluffy scrambled eggs, two cinnamon muffins, four pieces of Canadian bacon, three crepes sprinkled with powdered sugar with a strawberry on top, and a tall glass of orange juice.

Matt climbed in on the other side of the bed and sat cross-legged saying, "Go on. Eat something."

Brian looked at every piece of food over and over again. He couldn't decide whether to have a juicy, tender piece of bacon or one of the sugary, delicious smelling cinnamon muffins. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply once more and after all the delectable scents flowed through his nostrils he went with his sweet tooth's decision. He grasped one of the muffins gently and bit off part of the top and through the side. As he chewed, he gave a slight heavenly moan in ecstasy as the cinnamon goodness graced his welcoming taste buds. He swallowed it down hungrily but, as he went for a second bite into heaven he saw a glint of something in his muffin.

He sat the muffin down and destroyed it into pieces and crumbles on his plate, desperately trying to get to the shiny object. As he held the silver object in his fingers cleaning it off, he stopped. It was a ring.

But why is there a ring in my muffin, Brian thought.

Matt's heart was beating at a rapid pace as he watched Brian stare at the ring. Matt had been waiting for years to give Brian this 2 carat white-gold ring. When Matt made the purchase for it he saw how the jewelry seller's either watched him in disgust of his collection of tattoo's or watched in anxiety thinking he might try to rob them. When he found the ring sitting in a lone glass box perched on a velvet finger, he knew he had to buy it. He didn't care about the cost, all he knew was that this was the ring he wanted to give Brian for this special moment. He took the ring from Brian's hands and Brian watched him with anxious chocolate brown eyes.

"Brian Elwin Haner Jr." Matt spoke nervously, "I've loved you with all my heart for over 8 years. You've been my best friend and my lover. With this ring I promise that you have my whole heart, mind, body, and soul. Will you marry me?"

Both of their heart pounding abnormally fast trying to escape from their chests.

"Yes," Brian choked out happily. He almost couldn't get the word out because of his tears of joy.

As soon as the word came out of Brian's mouth, Matt felt a great weight lift off his shoulders. He slipped the ring on Brian's finger and hugged him happily give him a joyous kiss on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
There will be a sequel one shot to this, so stay tuned if you like it!

I got the ring in the muffin idea from "The Little Rascals" movie. I've watched it so many times as a little kid that I thought that part of the movie was cute.

And the chapter title comes from the movie/play "Hairspray."
Even though I didn't want to see the movie because of Zach Efron, the Broadway play was soooo much more hilarious. It was amazing.

Thank you for reading.
Please comment, loves.

Jamy Jam. xxxx