Status: Active- slowly, but i will try my best to update as often as possible

Dannah Jonas: International Superstar

The Grammies

As Dannah Jonas walked down the rich, red carpet alone, smiling for pictures and waving to reporters she had met before. She continued to walk down the carpet until her name was called out by Giuliana Rancic. Dannah grinned as she stalked over to the E! press section

“Hello, Dannah!” Giuliana said as she hugged Dannah. “How are you on the fine Grammy evening?”

“Hi Giuli! I am really good right now! I mean, I am gonna be performing tonight at the Grammys with John Mayer and I just couldn’t be anymore excited.” Dannah could not stop smiling as she gushed about her part-taking in the event.

“Well, you look gorgeous, who are you wearing?” Giuliana asked as she twirled the teen around.

“The dress is Anoushka G I was in New York and I saw the dress in the window and fell in love, which is now a reason for my brothers to tease me.” The two girls laughed. “My clutch is Alexander McQueen, and I chose this because it is cute and practical. My jewellery is Bijou, Tiffany’s and I’m not actually sure where the earrings are from, but my brothers gave them to me for luck.” She pulled up her dress ever so slightly, so that the camera could get a look at her shoes. “And these gorgeous babies are my Ambrosia’s.”

“Well Dannah, we have been hearing a few rumours in the mill and we were hoping to get you to clear a few things up for us.” Dannah nodded for her to continue. “Well you have been spotted out with Patrick Stumph, Brendon Urie and Robert Pattinson. Do you have any romantic links with them?”

Dannah smiled as she thought about the absurdity of these outings. “No, I’m only seventeen. I have been working with Patrick and Brendon because I am signed to Decaydance, so we have been trying to crank an awesome debut album for the Decaydance fans. I was only with Rob because we met before and he was leaving a building and I was going in.” She shrugged.

“Well, thank you for your time and we will see you inside.” They hugged again and Dannah waved at the camera before walking over to Miley Cyrus, who was in the middle of an interview with Rolling Stone.

“Hey Danny,” the teens embrace. “This is one of my best friends in the whole world. We decided to wear the same designer tonight.” They grinned as they held each others waists.

“Well the amazing Dannah Jonas is now with us. Who is also rocking an awesome dress by Anoushka G. Dannah, Miley; we have heard that you guys have a duet on Dannah’s debut album.”

“Yeah, it is a really awesome song. We wrote it together on the BOBW tour and recorded a demo at her house. So when Pete asked me to put an awesome retro track on the album, Miley and I got together and re-wrote it to perfection. But we haven’t recorded it yet.” Dannah smiled.

“What other people were involved in the album?”

“Well, the whole thing is produced by John Mayer because I asked him personally to do the whole thing with me. I worked with most of my idols and friends on this record but I wrote a few tracks with the Ashlee Simpson-Wentz because she completely understood what I wanted and how I want to portray myself.”

“Well, the tracks that she has shown me, it is really awesome.” Miley chimed in.

“Well have a great time, and Dannah, we will see you on Thursday for your interview.” The girls waved as they moved on.

Miley and Dannah walked down the red carpet, only separating when they needed to give interviews, then joined Dannah’s brothers for a few pictures before making their way into the Staples Center and found our seats in the first row next to Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez. Their parents sat in the row behind them for moral support.

“Hey guys. You have the Post-Grammy concert at The Roxy. So make sure you are okay to get home. Boys, Kevin’s car is in the car park in the back and make sure that all of the instruments are taken back to the house and the equipment is pushed aside because you will only have the sound tech tonight” Kevin Sr. said before giving Dannah a kiss on my forehead. “Dannah are you okay to get home?”

“Yeah Dad, you don’t have to worry about us. Mom drove my car to the theatre ‘cause I’m sleeping at Miley’s tonight, but I will call the boys in the morning.” Dannah explained.

The lights went down as the Award show started. The host Jimmy Fallon began the introduction, gaining many laughs.

An hour into the ceremony Dannah was excused and went to change for her performance. She wore a blue puffy cocktail dress and Betty Jackson ankle boots. Once she was ready, she walked with John and they were placed on a small platform raised up high on a fire pole. The helpers handed them both their guitars and Dannah smiled up at John mouthing, “I am soo nervous!”

John just smiled back and mouthed, “You’re supposed to be.” They turned back to back and when John counted them in, they both began to play the opening riff of ‘Half of My Heart’ as the platform descended and then walked down the cat walk to their microphones:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iYqf4V0ZlU[youtube]

As they both struck out the final chords, the center filled with the audiences cheers. John pulled his guitar out of the way and hugged Dannah before they took their bow and walked
back to the platform to ascend.

Dannah went back stage to be met by her brothers in a family hug. “DJ, that was amazing. We were just talking about how we have never seen you play like that. That guitar solo was amazing.” Joe babbled on. John walked towards the group and hugged Dannah again.

“Cricket, that was amazing. You make me so proud to say that I worked with you.” Dannah smiled.

“Well, when you learn from the master you get better. However John, I am only seventeen, I still have years to become better than you.” Dannah joked. “I will see you in New York next week.”

“Yeah, you bring you’re A-Game to SoHo so that we can perfect this recorded show!” They waved goodbye as Dannah turned back to her brothers.

‘Can the Jonas Brothers and Colbie Caillat take their positions please?’

The boys gave a quick wave before leaving for their performance. After introducing the act, Demi Lovato then approached Dannah and gave her a big hug. She gave her infamous smile which Dannah returned and walked back to the dressing room with ‘Demi Lovato, Dannah Jonas, Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift’ on the door. Taylor stood inside putting on her cowboy boots and smiled when the girls entered the room

“Okay, DJ that performance was amazing, I can’t wait for you to watch it back.” Demi said excitedly.

“Danny that was one of the most amazing performances I have seen you do. I mean, I haven’t been to all of your shows but I can’t wait for us to all go on tour together this summer.” Taylor spoke excitedly.

“Neither can I,” Dannah said as she got changed behind the Chinese screen they had asked for. “I mean, it’s gonna be weird not being with my brothers all the time, but at least Miley will be there and we are gonna be flying out to see each other. Gosh, I feel so breathless right now.”

The girls finished changing back into their gowns and made their way back down to the audience during the break to enjoy the rest of the show.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first chapter, and i have the next five chapters already written, however I will only update if i know that people are interested. So if you are interested please let me know and I will try to update as often as possible.

Oh yeah, and if you would like previews or updates on when i'm posting you can contact me on Twitter