Status: updates slow

Girl In The Bookstore

Your Not Like Other Guys

Okay so although a job like this really is ideal for me, it gets so boring. The only people who come in here are the Lit freaks from Uni and lost tourists asking for directions!
But that also means I dont have to interact with too many people, get my assignments done in peace and listen to good music instead of the crap in the charts my boss prefers me to have on when we have customers.
But dont get me wrong this shop is great! You can just loose yourself in the magic of this place. There are so many books here. Loads that cant be found in bigger places like Waterstones and Borders (as much as i love those shops)
Only thing is, this shop is old and my boss cant be bothered to repair it meaning the roof leaks when its hammering down. Now seeing as were in good old London, it rains a LOT....which means the roof leaks a lot. And I have to replace the buckets that collect the water a lot. Surely I should get paid for this or something?
And it was one of these typically rainy days that my life changed forever....as cliche as that sounds. It was the day he walked into my life and jumbled it all up. Not that im complaining.

*DING* I turned to look at the door to see who was coming in and in walked one of the most beautiful men i have seen in my life. He was typical tall, dark and handsome with amazing blue eyes. But there was something different about him. There was a certain edge to him that made me think he was different. But then he came over to the desk. Oh crap. Dont panic Lilah. Hes just a stranger who you'll probably never see again. No big deal.
"H-hi. Is there something I c-can h-help you with?" Oh way to go Lilah, stuttering like an idiot. Way to impress a guy. He smiled a little, almost as if he knew something I didnt.
"I was wondering if you had Calling on Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede?"
"Yeah sure, wait there and ill go get it for you."

How did that change my life you may ask? Well youll just have to see how from that moment on, my life turned into something similar to the book that handsome stranger was looking for. A Fairy Tale.
♠ ♠ ♠
So theres the first chapter. sorry if its a bit short
Let me know what you think please!
Ill get pictures of Jared and Lilah up in the next few chapters if i can