Everytime I Look At You.

Chapter 3

[-On Flight to America-]

Seb's P.O.V

Finally is all I can say. This may be the moment for me.

Sebastien smiles as he plans on what to say for the meeting. What would the reaction be? Whatever the result was, there was no going back now.

Oh God, we're here already! My heart is palpitating!

He waits until the plane comes to a complete stop and the pilot gives the okay to go. No later than 15 minutes is Sebastien walking around diligently with his suitcase and duffle bag in hand. Finally, he sees her sitting at a bench reading what appeared to be a lengthy book. "Wow, she is beautiful," he says as he approaches her subtly. "Liz?" he says as she stops in her tracks to see him.

*End of P.O.V*

Liz's P.O.V

Oh my God, it's him! I think I'm gonna die!

"It's so great to finally meet you, Liz."
"Likewise."


Oh, his eyes are piercing green. I think I'm going for a swim in them!

"So, who are you here with?"
"Well, no one really. I live right down the street so I came by myself."


Euh, he's so kind! He listens to every word I say. You know, for an online relationship, this seems more real than reality itself. When I said only time will tell, well time really paid off. <3

*End of P.O.V*

[-Back in Europe-]

David's P.O.V

Online relationship? Total bullshit. Sebastien could have found someone when he went back home. It's our vacation and he spends his time with some chick in America! Oh well, I guess I could live with it. Maybe I should call him to see if he got there alright...

*End of P.O.V*

Carlos' P.O.V

Ha, Seb's got a girl! That would explain his prior depression. Good for him; I just wish he wasn't so secretive.

*End of P.O.V*

[-Back @ America-]

Seb’s P.O.V

Wow, is her smile beautiful! She is just great to get along with. Down to earth, hilarious, I’m just so happy.

“So, I take it you’re a fan of Il Divo’s music?”
“Are you kidding? Do not even go there. You are quite an inspiration to be honest and I could listen to your angelic voices for hours.”


AND she’s compassionate!

“And your favorite Divo is?” I just had to ask.
“Well let’s just say I’m here drinking Starbucks coffee with him. :D”

*End of P.O.V*

[-About an hour passes by.-][-Still @ Starbucks, ready to depart.-]

Liz’s P.O.V

What an amazing day! Coffee at Starbucks? WITH SEBASTIEN IZAMBARD? I need to tell my mom. She’ll flip.

“Where do you want to go now, Liz? I have a great idea.” Oh, the adventure doesn’t end.
“Oh really? Well, surprise me.”
“As you wish.”

Oh my God, what a doll.

*End of P.O.V*

“Sebastien decides to slip his hand in Liz’s. They walk around the Boston Common and when it starts to get dark, Sebastien takes her hand and they run up to this building which looks fairly familiar to her. This destination was promised to be the highlight of her evening. They had finally arrived and Liz’s eyes had twinkled. As the violin quartet serenaded her, she felt as though a powerful win had hit her and her troubles vanished. The candles flickered and the shimmering flame went to her pupils. They shrunk into oblivion. Sebastien just stares at her with complete bliss. Everything just became an instant blur and the two of them still hand in hand walked over to the table. This was going to be a timeless night for Liz, she knew it for sure.”
===================================================================