Everytime I Look At You.

Chapter 4

Seb's P.O.V

By her smile, I could tell she loved the candlelight dinner! I'm so glad I met Liz, she's everything I dreamed of. We are taking a cab to her house now. We haven't talked in the cab for a good three minutes, but the mere sight of her is good enough for me.

"Liz, are we almost to your house?"
"Yes, why?"
"Well, I really don't think the cab fare should be $50.00. We've been here for only 5 minutes."
"Yes well...what? Oh. STOP THE CAB. We'll walk the rest home."
"I'll take care of it."
"Thanks so much, Seb! I owe you."


She's so sincere. I held her hand the rest of the way.

*End of P.O.V*

"Sebastien and Liz talked, laughed and laughed some more all the way to Liz's front steps. Just so full of compliments, Sebastien said he'd call Liz the next day to make plans. He couldn't go one day without seeing her face."

Liz's P.O.V

"Sebastien, I can't begin to tell you how fortunate I am to have met you. Today was an amazing experience so please make sure you call."
Please oh please call me...
"Aw Liz, you're very sweet. Don't worry, I would be crazy if I didn't call."

Then the unthinkable happened. The seductive look in his dark, mysterious eyes. The stern nature of his grasp around my waist. He wanted to kiss me and I froze. He began to lean in subtly but bluntly as I somehow seemed to sink into his little spell. His magic was beckoning and I was simply a mere human. He leaned in closer...and closer...and. . .

"FUCKKK! Oh my God Liz, I need to take this."
;_; Sebastien's phone had rung and I was about a centimeter away from kissing those full, luscious lips of his. I continued looking at him to figure out who he was talking to until he said…
“…DAVID? Yah, man I have to tell you some exciting news…oh, you know…yah well I hope we can…yah…man I have to go. I’ll call you later!”
I was a little disappointed because I missed my chance to kiss him, but it wasn’t his fault. It was David’s!
Not to keep the silence continuing for so long, I decided to speak.
“So…”
“Yah, so I guess I’ll see you tomorrow?”
“Huh, oh yes of course! Bye Seb!”
“Oh and one more thing…”

Sebastien was the type of guy who went with the moment. The kiss was kind of ruined so he grab my hand and kissed it while winking at me. No more than 10 minutes later, Seb had called a cab. It disappeared as well as his upper body silhouette into the fog at the end of the street.

*End of P.O.V*

It appeared that Liz and Seb had hit it off rather nicely. Liz was just so in tune with her feelings. Seb had figured out his love life was fully charged. Liz had a strong affect over him and he enjoyed every minute of it.”

Seb’s P.O.V

I really am glad I met Liz and I can’t say that enough. But is it love? Am I just lovestruck? I hope I don’t raise my expectations too high just to have them crushed like they were with…STEPHANIE!. Stephanie just wasn’t my cup of tea; especially when she cheated on me…with my sister. T_T I wasn’t her cup of tea either apparently. Maybe I should call Liz. I don’t think she’s asleep…

*End of P.O.V*

Liz’s P.O.V

“-phone rings- Hello?”
“Vhy hallo dahhhhling.”
“Hey Sebastien…”
“You sound tired…”
“…uh it’s 3 am.”
“Damn time change. I’m still not used to it.”
“Ha, it’s fine. Trust me, I wouldn’t have answered if I didn’t sense it was you.”
“I do have that affect on people.”

Oh my God, how cute is he!
“So, where to for tomorrow dahhhling?”
“Well, I’m not sure actually. I was planning on telling my mom about you and me. I don’t want her to feel suspicious about me going out suddenly all the time, you know?”
“You still live with your mother?”

Oh my God, this is too funny!
“Of course. I am turning 19 so I’ll be moving out soon anyway…”
“Oh the possibilities…”

The summoning of his voice was so obvious. I kind of liked it to say the least.
“Right. Easy there slick…haha. Yes so I’m gonna go because I’m exhausted. So I will talk to you tomorrow Seb! BYE.”
“Bye Liz! –mere whisper- je t’aime toujours…”
“What was that?”
“…NOTHING. SEE YOU TOMORROW!”

Wow, I could have sworn I heard Seb say…ah nevermind. I’m losing it…

*End of P.O.V*
=====================================================