‹ Prequel: Watermelon Smiles

Famous Friends

September 7th 2009

We're having a cook-out at the beach today! :D And when one of your two best friends (can you guess who? I've mentioned him before. Hint, his names starts with a capitol Z...) is a barbecue genius, it only makes it better. These two are so good at keeping me distracted, I probably would have downed a bottle of sleeping pills now if it weren't for Spin and Zack (whoops, gave it away).

And, that brings more good news!

Spencer's moving in with me! We decided it'd just be easier, plus, we obviously get along amazingly well. :) So, we're going to start bringing his stuff over here in a few days. And, since my ADD is currently telling me to do so; I can't wait!! This has got to be the best distraction we've ever come up with.

So, my stomach's growling and I just got a text from Zack asking if Spin and I will meet him at some Grocery Store, so I guess that mean I have to go now. :( I'm sorry I haven't spent much time with you yet. I promise I will soon, tomorrow in fact. Because tonight is going to be a blast. Coors and Corona.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, just s short Labor-Day entry.

It'd be longer, but, I'm being bugged to go eat. =/

For all of you in the states, Happy Labor Day!

-Smith