‹ Prequel: Watermelon Smiles

Famous Friends

September 8th 2009

Our beach trip was intresting to say the least, can anyone say Night-Surfing? I hit Spencer in the head with my board though, and hard too. =/ He fell, but when I helped him up, he said it was all okay. Zack double checked, being our "body-guard" and all, because if he didn't, we could sue. I don't think we'd sue Zack though. Spencer's fine, he just has a nice goose-egg near his forehead.

We burned drift-wood, right? Did you know that stuff burns a blue green, it's really cool! I think it has something to do with the salt on it...anyways, in addiction to drift wood, we thought it'd be fun to set off a couple of fire-works, even though it's illegal this time of year. It was amazing. We only did three and almost got caught, but the reflection of them in the water was totally worth it.

So, we almost decided to camp out on the beach there that night, but a storm was supposed to blow in and, once again, we didn't know if it was legal or not. WE ended up packing up and heading back to my (our if you now count Spencer) and just sleeping there on the couch, chair, and Zack took the floor and Bogart joined him. That was cute, I almost took a picture for Twitter, but Zack could kill me if he wanted to. O.o With that, I just shoved my phone back in my pocket. Did you know Spencer snores? It's nothing big, just a little light thing, yea.

I didn't have that much of a hang over in the morning, what are you talking about? Spence had a nice on, I guess. He wouldn't stop complaining...or maybe it's just his "time of the month". XD I'm not sure about Zack, he's good at hiding stuff fromus me.

My stomach's telling me to eat (again) and I don't want to get your pages dirty, you don't need that, no, no. I'm sorry I have to close this up again, I could put down a million drunken jokes here from last night, I swear, I could. But, I don't want to starve either. =/ I hope you understand, Karine. Daddy loves you!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so, here's the deal. It's a double threat day, you get Labor Day's and today's in one. Today's should be up soon. -smiles-

Also, I've been thinking about putting some spelling mistakes in here on purpose, this is after all, Brendon we're talking (writing?) about.

-Smith.