‹ Prequel: Watermelon Smiles

Famous Friends

September 16th 2009

It's weird, watching all of that happen on T.V., knowing that just some time back ago, that It was us, all four of us, us in our prime, my with my horrid voice, on the stage with their dancers, not ours-but their's.

I had to watch the re-run of the VMA's though, Spence and I had gone out that night to some bar to meet up with Zack and celebrate the fact that we now have no more touring to do for a while, that we cna just kick back and get down to business, patching together the threads and recording to our own beat, our own sound. That, and we had just moved in the last piece of Spencer's furnature, or rather, he did. He finally got his beloved SJC's into the little music room I have set up. We're all glad that that's all done with. It's not fun moving 150lb. dressers to places. XD

Once again, it's trying to focus on the now, the happy-happy-distration(ed) now. Not the past, that past doesn't belong here, that's what my Therapist said. She said that the past is the past, that, if he left me, that-that he doesn't care and I shouldn't either. But, that's just it I do.

So, recently, as mentioned above, Spencer finally got all of his stuff here, Zack and I helped of course, but, I neeeevvveeerrr want to move a dresser again, that was totally not fun. But, it's nice to have someone to wak up to watching Regis and Kelly with a pot of coffee already on. It almost reminds me of Ry, but, the coffee'd be black and it'd be CNN on the T.V....Spencer's a lot more...distracting fun? Yea, let's go with that.

There's nothing too big on today's agenda, maybe a jog....some dinner afterwards....I could go for some Italian, but, yea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Today's is coming soon.

Sorry I haven't updated this in a while, I haven't been able to get on with all my school work, and it looks like, that the majority of the time, I'll be posting double and triple updates.

You'll still get your material, don't worry.

XX

-Smith