‹ Prequel: Watermelon Smiles

Famous Friends

September 19th 2009

Nothing much has happened today. It's been pretty calm, just the way I like it...sometimes. We're working on a few demo's, just the amazingly early stades of songs, really. Brian-storming, lyric writing. Yea.

Spencer's finally bugging me about my minor smoking habit. He doesn't want my "voice to rot". But, it's not gonna. I knew myself and if it's one thing I know about myself it's that my voice doesn't faulter that easy. It can't. I've been through so much and so many gallons of tears, that, even when it cracks, it sounds like a note, like a sung/sang note, a saprano note....a sad saprano note, but, a saprano note none-the-less.

I think it reminds him of Jon somehow....

I never got to tell you that story, huh? Maybe I shouldn't, it's none of my business, my mother always said to keep my nose where it belongs, on my face...not in other people's business, but I still always evasdropped. But, maybe I shouldn't spill, I'm not really meant to know the whole story and it's just plain unfortunate that I do. oh well...

What it boils down to is a lot of nagging and a strained long distance relationship. See, Jon's always liked Chicago, family-friends. Yea? So, as little as it seems, he manages to spend most of his time over there. And, Spence he likes the warm sunny L.A. weather, his sisters-his family. It became a big mash up, he went to Chicago once and that was it, he got too homesick...too cold. They started small, fighting over that, but, they always made up. It was these fights that set up the stage for waht was to come. It was constant, the arguing. It was stupid and pitiful and so RYAN. Spencer would go to the only safe place he knew after these fights, which, since Ry was no where to be found, was my place. I'd find him on the couch every other day...so it seemed. But, Spen got fed up, his life was just nothing if they were fighting, so, he ended it. And, Jon lef tthe band as a result. It wasn't long before we came to the Ryan decision and let him know about it.

But, that's their story, another past event that's been brought back, risen from the dead and into the future by these pages.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's today's

and

that's their story.

XX

-Smith