Status: Active, but will be updated only a couple times a month.

Sinful

Date night.

I threw my uniform back in my locker and grabbed my towel, throwing it over my shoulder. As I raced off into the showers I heard some guys in the back yelling out my boyfriends last name. I smiled at the sound of his voice as he joked and jeered with some of the guys on the football team.

As I wrapped the towel around my waist, and walked back into the main area of the locker I noticed Evan sitting there on his cell phone. I walked behind him and put both my hands over his eyes and pecked his cheek. My heart fluttered as I heard my baby laugh and giggle, I wore a smile so big it made my cheeks sore for weeks on end. Evan Brooks was my life, he had my heart and always will. I wanted to scream how much I loved him to the whole world, but the backlash I would receive if I did put me back in my place.

"You're lucky none of the guys are in here right now Jayden." He said, handing me a shirt from my locker. As I looked around the locker room I noticed he was right. I quickly thanked God in a small prayer and changed into my clothes, just in time for the bell.

I hugged my boyfriend goodbye and ran out to my class. My mind was racing as I ran to my class from the field. I started to wounder why I was starting to reckless with our relationship, why I was starting to let it slip out of grasp slowly. A year ago I would have never kissed Evan in the locker room or even thought about it. A year ago I would have never tried what I did this morning. My mind slowed as my body did when I entered Pre-cal, sitting next Alyssa like always.

"Good morning Jayden." She said, leaning over the desk rail to give me a hug. I hugged her back and pecked her cheek, a normal thing for me to do. Alyssa was a beautiful girl. With her baby blue eyes and blond curly hair, to her brains. If I was straight I would have tried to have gotten with Alyssa freshmen year.

"How was cheer practice?" I asked, while pulling out my homework from the night before.

"The same. Jane threw a fit when Kayla showed up late, but then again Kayla always shows up late. Sometimes I don't understand why I'm the co-captain, Jane doesn't know a thing about cheering and I'm the one who makes all the cheers. Just because her dad coach's football here doesn't make her the queen bee. Oh I'm sorry Jay, I must be annoying you."

I shook my head and laughed. "Not at all Alyssa, I enjoy hearing you talk." Just as she was about to start another story, Mr. Garcia walked in and began to teach the class.

===*===
I parked my car outside of the Brooks' house, and turned off the car. I walked up the stairs and shook my shoulders, racking my brain for our back story for the night. The front door swung open and all that could be heard was Evangeline yelling at her Mother for losing something. "Welcome to hell Jayden, Ev's up in his room." Mr. Brooks joked. I laughed and walked into Evan's mansion of a house. His Dad was a cardiologist and his Mom was a stay at home mom, just like my mom.

I walked past Evangeline and up the stairs to my boyfriends room, which was blasting some of his Christian Rock. I knocked on the door and received a murmured 'come in.' His door creaked open as he opened the door and smiled at me. His belt hung from the loops on his jeans, his button up shirt was still unbuttoned showing off his body. His dark brown hair was styled in spikes, his green eyes popped out as if he put on eyeliner. "Wow." Was all I could manage.

"I'm sorry I thought you were my Dad. Has Evangeline stopped pmsing yet?" He asked. I shook my head and laughed, while watching my boyfriend button up his shirt. He looked over at me and modeled his out for the night, while walking over to the stereo and turning it off. "You ready?" He asked.

"You know it."

We walked out of his room and said goodbye to his parents, running to the car for our hour drive to the other side of town. I looked over at my boyfriend and just smiled a smile so big, my cheeks began to ache. I put the car into drive and speed away from his house
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments??

There is a reason for the Alyssa bit, I promise.