Status: Active, but will be updated only a couple times a month.

Sinful

Get Out

He reached his hand out for mine and when he realized it wasn't there, he grabbed my hand off my lap and squeezed it tight. The small gesture made my stomach churn and the tiny butterflies flutter against my skin, a smile forced it's way to my face. The music was low and his car had been going the same speed for the past hour and half, yet we were still nowhere near our destination. I looked over at Jayden and felt the smile grow ten times bigger when he looked back at me and smiled. It had been to long since I've seen that smile, it had been to long since I've hold his hand and heard him whisper I love you. He squeezed my hand tighter as he looked back at the road, and took a turn that would lead us straight to Matthew's house. This was how it should have been no matter what had happened two weeks ago, we should have always been like this.

"Jay you know I love you more than anything else in this world. I've been such a douche bag these two weeks but from now on, that's going to change. I'm going to prove my love for you everyday I can baby, you are my forever."

"Aw Ev that is so cute. These two weeks have been so tough on us, but I always knew we would work through it. I mean yes I did doubt your love for me after football practice, but I knew you were just trying to put on an act for the guys. I just wanted to be able to hold you again and spend the night and whisper in your ear till you fell asleep in my arms. I just really missed all that Ev and killed me to see that this wasn't effecting you at all."

I took my hand away from his and folded them against my chest, anger flooding through my veins. How dare he assume my feelings, and how dare he doubt my love. Yes I was ignoring him and yes football practice might have been little rougher than need be, but Jayden had no right to ever doubt my love. I wasn't the one running around the cheerleader, and I wasn't the one laughing and smiling during those two weeks. He had no right to ever doubt my love, I was the one who had the right too. And to say this wasn't effecting me? My game was the worst it had ever been, my grades dropped between that two weeks that we didn't talk, and my family had even discussed sending me to a therapist. He didn't know every single thing about that break and now he's telling me he didn't think it effected me? How dare he.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong Jayden. Just pay attention to the road and get us to Matthew's." I snarled, the anger was obvious in my voice.

"Whatever. I knew this would be a mistake bringing you here, it's obvious you care nothing about me." He whispered.

"If it was such a mistake to bring me on this little road trip then why do it. Why bring me here at all, why not bring your precious Alyssa to this damn party." I yelled, turning in my seat to face him.

The look of hurt was written on his face, tears slowly rolled down his cheeks. "You are such a dick! I sat there day after fucking day waiting for you to come back to me, I let you treat me like shit on the field, and this is how you thank me? By assuming there was something between Alyssa and me, fuck you Evan seriously fuck you. When we get to Matthew's find your own way home."

He turned up the radio and sped up the car as he sniffled and wiped more his tears away. I looked over at my boyfriend and reached for his hand but was only met with a push to the chest. "Keep your hands away from me Evan! You do not get to touch me after assuming I was cheating on you, you hurt me for the last time." He pulled over the car and put his flashers on. "Get the fuck out of my car and don't ever talk to me again."

I stared at Jayden with disbelief as tears blurred my vision. There was no way he was breaking up with me here and now, the heartbreak was nearly enough for me to scream out in pain. I could feel the warm tears sliding down my face and the uneven breathing set place. "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying just please get out out of my car Evan before I do something I'm going to regret. Please Ev, if you love me you'll let me be for awhile. I'll call Matthew and have him come pick you up, he won't be more than five minuets. I'll talk to you tonight, I love you so much Evan." He unbuckled my seat belt and pushed me out of his car and sped away. I watched as his taillights disappeared into the night, I watched as the love of my life drove away with no chance of ever coming back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoooo I'm back :) comments?