True Love Lasts Forever

One Night Only

No One’s P.O.V
It as a cold and windy night and in the distance someone floated about in the darkness, missing someone they held dear and close. Someone special to them. Tonight Mykael’s fate would be decided by the person he missed and loved the most he old best friend and lover. Joth. Mykael was in his bedroom, Eye’s Set To Kill blaring out of his stereo speakers. He was dancing about, in his own little world. Till a shadow appeared in the doorway. The shadow moved into the moonlight reflecting in from the window. And it stood face to face with Mykael.

“What are you doing here? I thought I’d never see you again after what happened! You went without saying goodbye, even though I was right next to you. You just....went and didn’t take me with you.” Mykael sobbed.

Bu the shadow said nothing. It just frowned at the floor but then it looked up, and into Mykael’s eyes. He had tears pouring down his cheeks, like fountains. The shadow was Joth. Who had been gone, and lost. Forever.

“I left because I had to it wasn’t my choice. If I could turn back time, I would just so I could be with you again. I never knew I’d be gone and I’m so sorry i never said goodbye. And I’m sure you know this already, but I’m never coming back. My heart breaks when I think of you, and not seeing you. It hurts so much” he said.

He went over and to Mykael and hugged him close. So tight, that it almost felt real. And he never wanted to let him go again.

“I didn’t want you to die. Without you I have nothing, at all. I don’t know whats real anymore, whats right and whats wrong. But I have no idea why your here and I’m talking to you. You aren’t alive anymore; I just miss you so much I can’t let you go. All I have left of you is treasured memories inside my head. Your not really here, you’re not real anymore.” Mykael sobbed out.

Joth slowly began to fade from view. And he was gone, never really there. It all had been Mykael’s imagination. Creating his dead best-friend from memory, making it seem like he was still there. But it was all a lie. Mykael sat on his bed crying and crying, all alone in an empty house. No friends or family to comfort him. He’d scared them all away with his “mind games.” But then again, he didn’t want them, he pushed them all outta his life. He wanted no one but Joth, his one wish. For him to come back, for real. But he would never hold him in his arms again; he wouldn’t stare into his greeny emerald eyes again. He’s give the world, his heart, anything and everything to be with him again. To have him by his side, forever.

You see his best-friend Joth was also his boyfriend since they had been 14. And he loved him dearly. But Joth died 2 months ago. Deaths are always tragic and hard to get other, but this was the hardest in the world. And he couldn’t let Joth go. He kept him in his heart.
Joth had just turned 17 and he and Mykael had been driving back home from a gig in the early hours of the morning. In a flash of light, a squeal of brakes it was all over. It was a car crash, and only Mykael had got out alive. The driver of the other car had smashed into Joth’s car, flipped them on one side and they had smashed into the pavement. Joth had died there and then, no last words, no iloveyou’s just gone.

It broke Mykael’s heart, to have his boyfriend die but to be there when it actually happened and not being able to hold his hand was a hard thing to cope with, to even believe. Ever since that day he’d been having this “conversations” with his imaginary Joth, to try and not live in reality and accept what really happened.

His parents had tried everything, they had tried to get him to go to therapy and talk about his feelings, but every time he came home he’d be in tears. So after a month, he stopped going. He stayed in his little world all the time. He dropped outta school because he couldn’t cope with the pressure of seeing all his old friends and the whole place reminded him so much of Joth, it hurt. After all this, he’d changed. He’d gone from a happy, smiley teenager, to a depressed wreck. Having nothing to live for. It had only taken 2 months to go from bad to the worst.

Nobody had any ideas on what they could do to help him, so they just left him. It was tearing the family apart. They hoped Mykael would sort himself out in time, but he never did. He never knew what to do anymore. He had nothing now Joth was gone; he lost everything when he died. The only person Mykael had ever loved in his whole entire life. He never thought he would love someone as much as he did Joth, and it was true. You could say they were soulmates if you believe in it.
Days went by and the pain still didn’t fade, disappear. It felt like an open wound rubbed raw, nothing was right. It just wouldn’t stop hurting; he was there in my mind and wouldn’t leave.

Mykael’s P.O.V- 4 Months After The Accident
I need a way out of everything. So I can see my baby again. Anything will do. I paced my room for hours, thinking and thinking. Scribbling down ideas on paper. Until 3 hours later I had loads of scraps of paper identical to this:Forget him.
Visit his family, and say goodbye for the last time.
Get rid of everything that reminds me of him, and make the pain go away.


Everything scribbled out, completely useless.

But then hours later something came to mind, there was one thing I’d never thought of. Joth wouldn’t want me to do it; he’d want me to carry on living instead of giving up. This very thing would take the pain away, everything would fade away. Then I’d get to see Joth again, but it would hurt so many people. My mom, dad, family, and my old friends. But I’d do it. I had been looking for an answer. 4 Months of being numb, not feeling anything at all, and I’d finally found what I’d been looking for.
An escape from my fate.Suicide, I’d do it just to see him again.

I would be reunited with Joth and i didn’t really care what would happen when i was gone. So i wrote a note, so everyone would know why.

Mom & Dad,
It wasn’t your fault; i just miss him too much. So much that i can’t take it. I was supposed to die that night, with Joth. It was my fate, destiny whatever you call it. I’m going to go join him, don’t be upset. I’ll be in a happier place, i know it. I’m happy when I’m with Joth. And I just need to be with him. I love him.
Mykael
xx


And I put the note on the table. My mind flashed back to the summer of 08. We had been beside a beautiful waterfall, the sun shining. It had been perfect.
I’d pressed my lips onto Joth’s and butterflies had swarmed my stomach.
That was the first time we had kissed, and he hadn’t been the last. 23/08/08- the day I’ll never forget, wherever i am. That day was so special and amazing.

I resurfaced from my memories that I had tried to forget. Tears were dripping down my cheeks and nose. I wanted to do it even more now, to feel his arms securely around me and his lips on mine. His soft body again mine, his sweet scent in my lungs. I looked into the mirror, what a state I looked. My thick eyeliner smudged everywhere, my blue/black hair unwashed for weeks. Scars and cuts lacing my arms like decoration. Hurt in my eyes, on my face. Hurt and sadness had surrounded me, it was everywhere. Even since that day, that felt like a lifetime ago.

I’d do it now. Or I’d chicken out and never do it. I took the bottle to my lips; the fire in the drink burnt my throat, the liquid rushed down through my mouth. I took the blade to my arm, carving on little thing. A name to be exact.
Joth.

I did it deeper and deeper. To always be there, and to be always remembered. And the bottle went to my lips once again. Draining half of it in one big gulp. Swallowing those tiny little white pills, one by one. As I sat there waiting, waiting for everything to take effect I began to whisper the lyrics of our song.

I’ve a secret on the tip of my tongue, and it’s all about you.
My heart it yours, it’s yours for the taking.


By now, I’d downed about 20 sleeping pills, it was enough. I wouldn’t come back, I couldn’t be revived like before. No I’d surely die. I knew I had done it. This was finally my time to go, letting go of my second chance at life.

Joth threw his arms around my neck and hugged me close. I had actually done it. And he whispered “welcome home baby” and he smiled at me. I guess i broke many hearts. But by doing what I did made my heart whole again. I was where I belonged, with him.

23/08/2011- The day I died. It was our 3 year anniversary. I said I loved you baby, i said I’d do anything for you. Now look where we are.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okayy, so I know it explains stuff in detail and drons on abit. And tahts it's about suicide and it may be "depressing" but I started to write this story in March and I loved it, and I wanted to carry it on. So I did.

Comments? :]