Status: Fin

You Changed My Life Kid.

Chapter Eleven: A Kiss.

When the plane came out of turbulence, Lily and I kept holding hands the rest of the flight. Leila was scared but she relaxed once she knew everyone was alright.

As we landed Lily and I stopped holding hands and started getting our things together. Leila clapped when the plane hit the ground and Lily and I joined her. So did an older couple. She smiled excitedly over at the couple.

As we walked thru the airport, Leila got pulled from my hand and I lost sight of her. I started calling her name as I pushed thru the crowd. I started to panic until I heard her little voice calling for me. I heard her scream and cry. And my heart raced the someone had grabbed her. Until I felt someone tap my shoulder. A woman stood there holding her. She was crying. She reached for me and I took her from the woman.

“Thank you.” I said, as I held her. That’s when the rest of the group caught up with us.

Lily looked upset. She asked us what happened. As I explained to her that Leila and I got separated her eyes got wide,

“I’m so happy your alright.” she said.

That night we were at our hotel getting ready for bed. Leila Lily and I were in the one room. I was giving Leila a bath, while Lily was out getting snacks.

“Daddy I play?” Leila asked. I nodded sitting back on my heels. She was standing in the water playing with some of her bath toys we had brought, when Lily got back. She knocked on the door.

“Hey I got Leila I surprise.” she said. Leila turned towards her. She came in and handed Leila a rubber ducky that looked like the British flag.

“Tank you.” Leila said, as she started playing with the duck. It was so cute.

Pulling her from he water, and wrapping her in her favorite towel. I held her to my body keeping her warm.

“Love you.” she whispered as she rested her head on my shoulder.

“Love you too.” I whispered back. She always did that.

She walked out of the bathroom with her hair in a towel and her rob wrapped around her body over her pajamas. Lily pulled her up on to he bed where she started brushing her hair out. I came from the bathroom with her dirty clothes and placed him on her bag.

“Daddy I gets my hair cut?” she asked.

“If you want.” I said. All I had done to her hair since she came to live with me was trim the dead ends.

“Yea, like Lily’s” she said. Lily had recently cut her to just above her shoulders.

“Okay.” I said. Lily had finished brushing out her hair and braided it. We all had an early morning so we watched some TV then Leila and I snuggled up in one bed then Lily had her own.

The next morning, Brian came in and woke me up, I couldn’t set the alarm clock because when I had to leave to do band stuff I wanted Leila to still be sleeping. He shook my shoulder whispering my name. I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

“I’m up.” I whispered. He nodded and left.

I slipped from the bed and got dressed. As I was looking for my wallet, Lily sat up.

“It’s in the pocket of your jacket.” she said. I nodded. I never asked how she knew these things but she did. “Have a good day.” she whispered as I leaned down to kiss Leila’s cheek good bye.

“Thanks.” I said. She smiled and rolled over. I walked out of the room and closed the door. The guys were waiting in the wall. I sighed and joined my group.

Later on the day, Lily sent me a text message stating Leila had fallen. I asked if she was okay and she said she was. I was happy that Leila was okay. Lily said that when she landed she laid there for a second giggled then stood up and cleaned herself off. I laughed and said ‘that’s my girl’

At lunch, we all went back to the hotel. Lily and Leila met us in the lobby. Leila came running and jumped right into my arms. I tossed her gently a little into the air and caught her. She was laughing so hard. We had lunch together then I put her down for a nap. It was to bad that when she woke up I would be gone again. That happened a lot. I’d put her to sleep but when she’d wake up I’d be gone. It killed me. I felt like I was abandoning her and she didn’t know, but to see her smiling face when I came in from where ever I had been made my day.

A few nights into the tour, Lily and I were still awake after putting Leila to bed. I didn’t have to be up early the next morning it was an off day. We were sitting up playing cads when Lily suggested we play poker. I agreed.

“How about strip poker?” I looked at her shocked to hear this come from my nanny.

“Okay.” I got up and closed the door that separated the living room area of the room from the bedroom. She dealt the cards. I took off my sock starting low. She took of her bracelet. Soon we were sitting at the table in our underwear. I in a pair of boxers and she was in a matching set.

“Zack, as my boss there’s something I’d like to tell you.” she said. I looked up at her face.

“Okay.” I mumbled.

“You have an amazing daughter, but I’d like to get to know you a little better. I feel the connection between us. I see the way you look at me. You notice I’m not then just your nanny, that I’m a woman you find attractive. And I find you very attractive too.” she then got up. I got up too, before she could say anything or do anything I grabbed her wrist pulled her close to my body and kissed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please