Status: Fin

You Changed My Life Kid.

Chapter Fourteen: Hair Cut Part two.

After breakfast, we went to the salon the Lily’s friend owned. He met us when we walked in. He gave Lily a hug then turned his attention to Leila. I was holding my daughter in my arms. She rested on one arm. She was holding on to my shirt watching the people around us.

“Daddy I’m scared.” she whispered.

“No need baby I’m here.” I whispered back. The guy came over.

“Hey I’m Alex, I’ll be cutting your daughters hair today.” he said. She looked at him then buried her face into my shoulder.

“It’s nice to meet you.” I said, shaking his hand.

“Oh Lily’s he’s just as cute as he said he was.” Alex whispered to Lily, I blushed. “Okay sweetheart I’m going to have your daddy sit you down in my chair and we’re going to cut your hair.” he said.

“Otay.” she mumbled against my shoulder. We walked over and I placed her on the seat. Alex put the cape on her and she started to cry when he pulled the spray bottle out. I tried my best to get her to calm down but it wasn’t working.

“I have an idea, why don’t you sit with her on your lap.” Lily suggested. I nodded. I grabbed Leila and took her place. She sat facing me and I smiled at her and she calmed down once she was on my lap. She did well once Alex got started cutting her hair. When he was done cutting her hair, he looked over at Lily who went into her bag and grabbed something. It was her ear plugs. I was confused until he pointed to the hair dryer. He didn’t want to scare her so he asked Lily to bring ear plugs for her. I help put them in her ears. As he was blow drying her hair, I reflecting on her hair cut, it was shorter then it was before. Instead of reaching her butt it was now just below her shoulders. He had styled it and she looked so grow up. I wanted to cry, I didn’t want her to grow up at all I wanted my daughter to be little and pocket sized for the rest of her life.

When Alex was finished with Leila’s hair cut, he handed her a mirror and she smiled happily. She stood up on my lap and gave Alex a hug. It was so cute.

“Tank you Alex.” she said when she let go.

“You’re welcome sweetheart. You look very pretty.” he said. “Okay, thanks for coming in and letting me cut your daughters hair I hope you comeback.” I nodded.

“Yea, she likes you so I think you’ll be the cutting her hair.” I said.

“That’s great. Lil I’ll call you later.” Alex said. I left a tip at the desk for him and we left.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it's short, but please comment♥