Status: Fin

You Changed My Life Kid.

Chapter Eighteen: Big News.

The morning that we were to leave for the beach, I got up to Lily throwing up. I entered the bathroom and held her hair for her and rubbed her back. When she was finished, she sat back and I wrapped my arms around her.

“Baby you okay?” I asked worried about her. She nodded as she rested her head against my chest.

“Yea, I think it was just anxiety.” she said.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Yes, I feel fine now. Lets go get ready for the beach.” she said. I nodded. I made a mental note to keep my eyes on her. Helping her up, she wrapped her arms around me. I felt the cool mental of her ring that I had given her against my bare back. I wrapped my arms around her tiny body.

“I’ll go get Leila.” I said before leaving the bathroom where Lily was now brushing her teeth. She nodded and I left. As I made my way down the hall to my daughters room, the sound of her humming became louder and louder. When I pushed her door open, she was sitting on her bed, her hands pressed to her ears and her eyes were closed. I placed my hand lightly on her shoulder and she looked up at me and then she jumped up and straight into my arms. Holding her she whimpered and then she started to cry. “Baby girl what’s wrong?”

“I don’t like hearing Lily throw up anymore.” she whispered. I pulled her away a little and looked her in the face.

“Baby what do you mean anymore?” I asked.

“She throws up sometimes, it started when you were on tour.” my heart dropped.

“Okay baby I’ll see what I do to help.” I said. She smiled and nodded. “Okay lets get you dressed for the beach.” I said. She jumped from her bed and ran over to her chest of drawers pulling her bathing suit from the drawer. I pulled one of her sundresses from the closet and placed on her bed while she went into the bathroom to change and brush her teeth. I told her I was going to get dressed and go watch TV when she was done.

When I entered the bedroom, Lily was sitting on her side of the bed talking on the phone, she didn’t notice I had come in.

“I know I need to tell him, but I don’t know. How do you tell your fiancé that your pregnant.” she whispered.

My heart started to pound at those words, but a smiled spread a crossed my face. I don’t know what came over me but I walked around to her side, she looked up at me in total shock, I leaned down crashing my lips into hers.

“I love you.” I whispered against her lips. She smiled hanging up the phone as I leaned her back against the bed. When I finished kissing her, I looked down into her eyes. “Don’t ever be afraid to tell me anything.” I said. She nodded with a soft smile.

“So you heard?” she asked. I nodded. “How do you feel?”

“I’m excited. I’m going to be a dad again. And the baby is ours, which makes everything so much better.” I said. She smiled bigger.

“I love you Zack.” she whispered.

“I love you too.” I whispered back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment's Please