Status: Fin

You Changed My Life Kid.

Chapter Twenty Three: Fin

I had everything. My life was complete. I had the world’s most amazing wife. Lily meant everything to me. I could talk to her, I could depend on her to always be there for me, and as long as I was faithful to her, she would always be faithful to me. Lily was my best friend, she was my other half. She was the most beautiful person I knew.

Then my children they meant the world to me. Leila, my first born. My most precious angel of the three. She came from the only other woman in my life I could ever love besides Lily. Leila was my link to the life I had before Lily, my wild bachelor days. Leila was my free sprit. She was me, she taught me so much and she learns everything from me. If it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t have learn how to be gentle and know how to be in touch with my feminine side.

Nikki and Waylon. My two newest loves. My two for one deal. They mean to me everything like Leila but in their own little way. They are my children from my new life. They are the result of true passion and undying love. Leila was the result of love but also fear. Her mother left me, but their mother stayed by my side even when I couldn’t physically be next to hers. Nikki is her mother’s daughter. Lily and Nikki are identical. Leila is me and Waylon is laid back and both Lily and I. Of the three, he’s the least amount of work. He sleeps most of the day and when he’s awake he observes and watches the people around him. Nikki on the other hand wants to be every where at once. She always wanting to know what’s happening.

But my life wouldn’t be complete with out my friends and family. With out their support and their love I’d be unhappy and I would be wondering all the time what was missing. Their isn’t a day that someone isn’t over our house.

My life is perfect.