Status: on hiatus because of writers block.. if anyone has any ideas, please message me. im currently working on a new fan-fiction, so check it out when the 1st chapter is published!

Where the Story Ends

Image Image Image Image Image

Kenzie Delaney. That’s my name. I’m an ordinary girl from Seaside New Jersey. One vacation changed my life, and it was at the Atlantis resort in winter of 2009. I ended up meeting the Jonas Brothers there, followed by a whole bunch of shenanigans. I know what you’re thinking, in this story I magically fall in love and live happily ever after, but you’re sadly mistaken. I will tell you of all the events that happened during that period of time where we were supposed to be vacationing, and getting away from our problems, but that whole ordeal will have to wait until after the role call...

Image
that's my dad, Salvatore Delaney. Me & him get along really well, but we have our occasional door slamming stay out of my life moments, but then again who doesnt do that with their dad?

Image
that's my mom, Jane. She is the best mother a teenage girl could ask for. I love her to death. Her and my dad are always there for me, no matter what. They're both amazing.

Image
That's my sister, Adrianna. Me and her are tighter than a fat lady in spandex. She's the coolest sister ever known ! She's 19, and goes to Princeton for law school.

Image
And of course no story would be complete without the crazy older brother. That's Jeremy, he's a tad overportective with me and Adrianna, but its because he cares. He's just like dad, and he's happily engaged to the girl of his dreams, Jenny Fisher.

Image
that's my best friend, Anthony DeStella. He's such a great guy & totally hot but he's my bestfriend so I don't think of him as that. He can get any girl he wants but he likes quiet & shy girls, not the sluts that throw themselves at him. He is a true gentleman. :)

Image
that is my absolute best friend since the day i was born. Her name is Katelyn Huntington & our mom's were in the delivery room together. I'm 2 minutes younger than Katelyn, but i totally act older (that's a lie.) We are there for each other through everything & she's a bit quieter than me. I think her and Anthony like each other but they won't tell me :X